Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 01-23-2019, 11:39 AM   #591
ambasah
Red Skull

Frankly, we are all fooked.

I have said goodbye to my $210. At least I got a couple of grand back by cancelling my remaining orders that were transferred to SS. And I will never buy from this company again.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 11:52 AM   #592
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Personaly I cancelled one order and bought and recieved a 1:3 bearded Ryu with that credit. I'm keeping my other orders of which 1:3 Goro is shipping tomorrow so so far so good...
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 10:33 AM   #593
ambasah
Red Skull

can anyone who was given a credit BEFORE the merger and left out to dry send me a pm ? I have decided that I will be escalating the issue....better to do it as a group.
Old 02-02-2019, 09:13 PM   #594
WolfAtTheGates
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambasah View Post
can anyone who was given a credit BEFORE the merger and left out to dry send me a pm ? I have decided that I will be escalating the issue....better to do it as a group.
I'm owed a refund prior to the Sideshow distribution move. Sideshow keep saying PCS should be issuing refunds shortly and to contact PCS they never reply. Delete and ignore on the PCS fb group as per usual.
WolfAtTheGates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 09:44 AM   #595
ambasah
Red Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfAtTheGates View Post
I'm owed a refund prior to the Sideshow distribution move. Sideshow keep saying PCS should be issuing refunds shortly and to contact PCS they never reply. Delete and ignore on the PCS fb group as per usual.

sent you a pm.

I want us to act as a unified voice.
Old 02-04-2019, 12:29 AM   #596
jesus52
Doh!

im still owed my refund. been told im in the refund queue, but pcs has yet to respond. feels like ive been scammed something crazy
jesus52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 05:43 AM   #597
WolfAtTheGates
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus52 View Post
im still owed my refund. been told im in the refund queue, but pcs has yet to respond. feels like ive been scammed something crazy
Same, Sideshow says that I'm due a refund and PCS should be getting to them soon but thats as far as they can facilitate. Then to email PCS for more info, which gets zero replies.
WolfAtTheGates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 11:28 PM   #598
actionjackson83
Midnighter

Still owed refund for my returned poison statue that I sent to sideshow to begin processing the RMA thinking that would help, but nope their cs hung me out to dry and told me to deal with PCs customer support still
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 01:22 AM   #599
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
Still owed refund for my returned poison statue that I sent to sideshow to begin processing the RMA thinking that would help, but nope their cs hung me out to dry and told me to deal with PCs customer support still
Ask for credit and I think they will give it to you, at least for the portion given to PCS. You can get cash for the portion sent to SS. I know that's not ideal if you're looking for cash but it's probably the best you can do :|
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 01:29 AM   #600
actionjackson83
Midnighter

I did ask for credit, they said it's already in refunds processing and they can't do that.
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote