Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > Aussies

Old 11-02-2008, 08:04 AM   #31
fred flintstone
Jedi Order

Finishing off the day in style - hey Eddie

It was the start of the end and i was hoping father time was in my corner and slow things down so i could enjoy the rest of the day

first order of priorities was picking up all the sketches from the guys that we had ordered the day before first up was Eddie Nunez

Now eddie came off as a bit of a grump but a talented one at that and he warmed up as the day progressed - he does not like his pic taken without his cap on LOL

i got his digits and email cause he will need to do a few more for me for sure

here he is with my thor headshot - again no close up sorry but i will rectify that situation - you can belive that LOL

Juzzy saw this and said hey i want one of those too but make mine bigger and an Xman LOL

and here is Juzzys Angel
...nice
fred flintstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:04 AM   #32
fred flintstone
Jedi Order

and now in the red corner - intorducing Livio

this quiet guy in the corner was a gr8 find - his pencils were sharp and he was a modest and gr8 guy
i got his card cause i shall return as MacArthur once said.
i put him through the wringer for a few difficult sketches and he kicked a$$ on my important ones

My first request was for a Bi Beast for our resident Muscles who holds a temporary visa to the Aussie thread but soon to be permanent or dare i say residency?citizenship - FAT CHANCE said Lou NO IHOP NO Baseball NO NFL and NO NHL makes Lou mad LOL

but can you stay mad when you get a care package AND this little beauty
behold the beasts that are a beauty (and personalised LOL)

then came the piece de resistance for our resident somolier VR the man with a hundred kills...uh i mean posts a day - who has been out of sight recently - i hope all is weel with Paddy

hey scroller this ones for you mate - no need to keep it cellared you can display right away LOL
Old 11-02-2008, 08:05 AM   #33
fred flintstone
Jedi Order

Livio Part 2

then came our time to thank someone that especially for me(you know why mate) has a good bond - a father of three like myself - with a killer collection - that brings out the green eyed monster in all of us - literally - yes you guessed it right ...JG...

i bought a comic last minute for Livio as reference for the piece - though he ended up changing the look as compared to the comic but i am sure you will like his version of the green monster -Hint Of Gary Frank???

i present you the incredible HULK(a nice piece for the sketch collection JG - next time a planet hulk for sure LOL)

Old 11-02-2008, 08:05 AM   #34
fred flintstone
Jedi Order

Wink Livio Part 3

we needed to replenish the ranks of sketches to stay in australia LOL so Juzzy and I thought about Vessy and her first con and missing out on a JL sketch - so we asked Livio again for a masterpiece and did he deliver
i introduce to you a sketch for the little oompa Loompa in all of us Vessy one cool BATMAN

plus as a treat to myself and to make sure i did not leave empty handed but with an empty wallet - Thor Livio style

the light eminatting from the hammer sure comes through on the sketch and the look reminds me a bit of Battle Armor Thor - what do you reckon guys???

here is a pic of Livio after a hard fought battle against the invading sketch demands of the three amigos Vessy Juzzy and the Big Brute
Old 11-02-2008, 08:06 AM   #35
fred flintstone
Jedi Order

Unhappy and now the end is near -NOOOOOOOO

the day ended without too much fizz
we went out for dinner with the guys from the LCS to a steakhouse for some good food but again lousy service - where is scotty when you need him - i'd rather give him the tip and he hasn't even served us - how is one meant to eat spaghetti with only a spoon LOLand my salad dressing blue cheese for my buffalo wings did not arrive until ihad finished the meal - i want to go to scotties waaaaaaa!!!!

we were tired so we didn't moan too much but i did try and keep my promise to Vessie for that kiss as she can see - but Juzzy wouldn't have abar of it - he is keeping himself for a friend in the states LOL

pictured are Corey and Jarrod(sober variant) LOL

here is three sketch Luciano and Pino - one cool but annoying LCS owner ( put me through Uni- you the man Pino)

here is mark AKA as emo boy and a tired and silly Dr A

and here is Dr A trying to keep his promise to Vessy and Juzzy i don't kiss and tell Big Bird LOL
Old 11-02-2008, 08:07 AM   #36
fred flintstone
Jedi Order

thanks guys i will get this done thanks for your patience - OVER 110 photos

UPDATE
thanks i hope you enjoyed my reconteur thread

I like to say sorry to BEERNUTTA whom i apparently knew for years which i did not know until i met him live and recognised him - he used to be a 'punk' kid customer at the LCS i used to work in - Just kidding Paul - It was awesome to meet you - you original art fiend LOL
and if i had the ability to post one more image it would be a banghead smilie for not getting pics of you and your art so i could add you to this storyline - i hope you got what you wanted my friend - and see ya on the boards

here are a few photos i could not fit in the timeline of sketches
a Livio Spiderman for a lucky bastish as well as a Nunez Iron Fist

a Gomez wetworks character and a Archer Sinestro for Corey

I would like to thank everyone for reading this thread and all their nice comments - i would do this again in a heartbeat even the line queuing as it brought me closer to two special individuals whom i'd like to consider good friends now - two that i have had the opportunity to meet through SF
i am going to get my a$$ inot gear and get an adamantium membership to support the forum that has supported me - Thanks Guys i hope to meet more of you through the years especially at cons

signing off
DR A AKA BB AKA Big Brute AKA FRED FLINTSTONE
YABBA DABBA DOO
Old 11-02-2008, 10:34 AM   #37
Avenger
Galactus

Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:19 AM   #38
ansel39
ROT Minister of Truth, Justice, and the Texans Way

well it would be nive if we could se them
ansel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:24 PM   #39
J Storm
Birdman

J Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:52 PM   #40
Hottie_Ves!!!
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Patience boys
The wait will be worth it because you will be seeing 3 of the hottest people in Melbourne. Make that inAustralia. Aw heck make it the world
Hottie_Ves!!! is offline   Reply With Quote