Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-14-2020, 01:46 PM   #31
Jiggatron69
The X-Men

Yup, my friend in China who runs a production facility is locked out and in forcible quarantine. In order to operate, shop/factory owner needs to be able to guarantee that workers will not infect each other. With the lack of masks and unknown nature of the virus, a lot of factories/production facilities have opted to just not open back up until things are under control. Expect significantly more delays depending on how bad the virus gets.
Jiggatron69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 02:19 PM   #32
Asgard
Deadman

They get the virus under control. I'm sure all will be good.
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 02:22 PM   #33
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/ca...packages-china

In case anyone was worried, we are free to lick our statues upon receipt. Or so they say.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 02:38 PM   #34
Lonewolf65
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/ca...packages-china

In case anyone was worried, we are free to lick our statues upon receipt. Or so they say.
that brings so many worrying images to mind
Lonewolf65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 02:53 PM   #35
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf65 View Post
that brings so many worrying images to mind
Have you seen some of the art work coming out from Sideshow? We would all be in trouble then....

Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 02:55 PM   #36
Lonewolf65
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
Have you seen some of the art work coming out from Sideshow? We would all be in trouble then....

Ok....point taken, lick away.
Lonewolf65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 03:21 PM   #37
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COI View Post
That's not all you said.

You also subsequently apologized and said "delete my post", which you said because you knew your post had political content.

All I did was remove the post, so I'm not sure what you're arguing about here.
Wrong buddy, if you actually read my post, I was telling the person above to STOP making it political, that this was a serious virus, and my comment about deleting my post was because you said no political discussion, EVEN if I'm telling the other person not to be political about something serious it was better to stop the conversation, and making a statement is not arguing, its explaining to the others on here that see you deleted my post because of it being political when it wasnt, it was about a very serious virus that should be much more important than statues, that was my post, the really sad thing about this forum is this is pretty much the only way you get anybody to respond is with garbage like this, if I say something about a statue I like or hope they make I'm basically telling myself
Atlantisatdawn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 04:04 PM   #38
built2shred
Phoenix

I like how they state in the article that its a very small chance you could get infected by packages.... instead of saying Zero chance...

Open at your own risk
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 04:31 PM   #39
COI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisatdawn View Post
Wrong buddy, if you actually read my post, I was telling the person above to STOP making it political, that this was a serious virus, and my comment about deleting my post was because you said no political discussion, EVEN if I'm telling the other person not to be political about something serious it was better to stop the conversation, and making a statement is not arguing, its explaining to the others on here that see you deleted my post because of it being political when it wasnt, it was about a very serious virus that should be much more important than statues, that was my post, the really sad thing about this forum is this is pretty much the only way you get anybody to respond is with garbage like this, if I say something about a statue I like or hope they make I'm basically telling myself
I did read your post. Since I removed the post you were responding to, I removed yours because it no longer had context or purpose in the thread. Whether you intended to be political or not, it had content in it that may have provoked more of this irrelevant discussion.

Move on.
COI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 08:01 PM   #40
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
yeah it would be cool if they sent notifications when an item on your wishlist is low stock or if its on sale but no dice
Collectors on FB will let you know when it’s on low stock with their referral links though
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote