Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Old 10-29-2017, 09:27 PM   #91
ygfamily21
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

5 mins before pre order end i just had to pull the trigger... i never knew about this piece until 2 days ago but this is too cool to pass. destruction version ordered! now waiting begins
ygfamily21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 10:25 PM   #92
actionjackson83
Midnighter

See you all in 2019 lol
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 10:36 PM   #93
Jayce321
Frackin!

Lol still up for pre order after 48 hour window ended. Plus 4000+ sold supposably
Jayce321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 12:10 AM   #94
ygfamily21
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

i guess they meant 480 hr po window lol not 48 hrs
ygfamily21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 01:13 AM   #95
Kal-El02
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenoToys View Post
I think they were trying to sell like 30 more within those 2 hours and 30 sold so All the ppl that ordered the KOD get the extras...And yeah i have a hard time comprehending at times as well. lol
Ahhh makes sense now. Although their whole 48 hour window sort of well...... Went out the window since it's still available for pre order now.

It's good that they gave everyone a chance to buy it though if they did sell that many it does greatly reduce it's rarity. Either way I'll be happy just to have it in my collection.

How does this work though? Does that mean there's no edition size?
Kal-El02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 01:22 AM   #96
Crash421
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El02 View Post
Ahhh makes sense now. Although their whole 48 hour window sort of well...... Went out the window since it's still available for pre order now.

It's good that they gave everyone a chance to buy it though if they did sell that many it does greatly reduce it's rarity. Either way I'll be happy just to have it in my collection.

Once they close pre orders the edition size will be set. Usually takes a few weeks before they announce anything on it. I'm just glad we'll be getting the base for the second bust! I'm really looking forward to this one. I have no idea where the hell I'm going to display him, but where there is a will there is way! Just hope my wife understands
Crash421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 03:17 AM   #97
GenoToys
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El02 View Post

This was a response on their most recent live video..so i guess tomorrow. And pre-orders are closing a little later then expected cause I guess there were issues in the beginning.

Went to the homepage..and it's Sold out! Can't wait to get this!..and I'm not a fan of bust..so it'll stay in the box...but pretty cool for them to add it.
GenoToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 03:29 AM   #98
klwN
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Congrats to everyone getting this, it's truly an impressive piece.
Clearly a huge success for Tsume from what I have read.

However, I have to ask, am I the only one disappointed that they decided to go with this character, and not only that but for their first HQS+ showing Goku, have him in a situation where he is about to be killed?

I'm primarily a fan of the manga (Broly isn't part of it), and even as a kid I didn't care much for the character after seeing the movies.
I was really hoping for an iconic Goku scene, or Gohan SSJ2 (or both if they went for the Kamehameha vs Cell) for their second HQS+. Such a disappointment.
The piece is incredible of course, they did an amazing job, just not the right choice of character as far as I'm concerned.

The pill is even harder to swallow knowing that this means I will have to wait at least 2 years before I can get a companion piece for Vegeta...
It would be fine if they cranked out products at the same rate as the competition, but unfortunately they are among the slowest in the business.
klwN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 04:46 AM   #99
Kal-El02
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenoToys View Post
This was a response on their most recent live video..so i guess tomorrow. And pre-orders are closing a little later then expected cause I guess there were issues in the beginning.
OK I'll keep an eye out for it. I'm happy I locked it in too. Definitely not regretting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klwN View Post
Congrats to everyone getting this, it's truly an impressive piece.
Clearly a huge success for Tsume from what I have read.

However, I have to ask, am I the only one disappointed that they decided to go with this character, and not only that but for their first HQS+ showing Goku, have him in a situation where he is about to be killed?

I'm primarily a fan of the manga (Broly isn't part of it), and even as a kid I didn't care much for the character after seeing the movies.
I was really hoping for an iconic Goku scene, or Gohan SSJ2 (or both if they went for the Kamehameha vs Cell) for their second HQS+. Such a disappointment.
The piece is incredible of course, they did an amazing job, just not the right choice of character as far as I'm concerned.

The pill is even harder to swallow knowing that his means I will have to wait at least 2 years before I can get a companion piece for Vegeta...
It would be fine if they cranked products at the same rate as the competition, but unfortunately they are among the slowest in the business.
As a fan of DBZ in general I do find it strange they went with broly as a massive centre piece so to speak. I thought after Vegeta Goku would be next and after seeing MRC broly I thought for sure no one would do another version for a while.

Though as a huge fan of broly I'm beyond happy they made him now. For me at this point in my life it's perfect timing. Also to see and more importantly own a broly statue of this calibre has kind of completed my collection. I've wanted great 1/4 statues of all my Favourite characters and Broly was the last one.
Kal-El02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 05:19 AM   #100
iguana
Blue Falcon

Tsume is clever, they release the hqs of the main charas after the others it seems, they do same with one piece. Zoro,Usopp,Robin so far, who's next?
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote