Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 07-19-2007, 12:25 AM   #1
Krypton Knight
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Mace Windu maquette

From starwars.com- http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/a...s20070718.html

Hyperspace Members Get First Shot at Final Clone Wars Maquette
July 18, 2007

Hyperspace members who collect Gentle Giant's celebrated Clone Wars animated maquettes will want to head over to StarWarsShop on Friday, July 20, when the final maquette in the collection based on the Emmy Award Winning Cartoon Network series goes up for sale: Mace Windu!
Limited to 1,000 pieces worldwide and exclusive to StarWarsShop.com, Hyperspace members will get first crack at grabbing this stunning exclusive, which will have a limit of one per person. After three days (Friday afternoon through Monday morning, PST), whatever units remain will be offered to the general public.

Collectors of this series may remember a similar offering for the Padmé "snowbunny" maquette, which was a StarWarsShop exclusive limited to only 1,000 pieces -- if you missed that one, here's a chance to grab an equally rare piece, which will be the last in the line!

This item ships on July 31st, so those out there attending the San Diego Comic-Con International will arrive home in time for its arrival on your doorstep. Don't hope there will be any left after the Hyperspace exclusive 3-day window -- join now to ensure you have a shot at picking up one of these striking maquettes today!

IMPORTANT LOGIN INFORMATION FOR HYPERSPACE MEMBERS

To purchase the Mace Windu maquette, Hyperspace members should follow these instructions starting July 20:

1. Log into your starwars.com Hyperspace account by clicking "Sign On" at the top of the starwars.com homepage under the "Welcome" dropdown menu
2. On the side menu at left, click on the "Shop" link
3. Log into your StarWarsShop.com account even if you have already logged in. Do this by clicking "click here" at upper left -- you will now be logging in as a Hyperspace member.
4. Add the appropriate item and go through the checkout process. If you do not see the "add to cart" button, you did not log in successfully either at starwars.com or at StarWarsShop.com.
5. Please remember that logging into both websites will still not allow you to add the item unless you are already a Hyperspace member or have purchased Hyperspace beforehand. You can purchase Hyperspace here. *

*If you purchase a Hyperspace subscription and do not receive a confirmation email containing your Hyperspace access code, make sure to check your spam-filtered email for the confirmation.

Krypton Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:12 AM   #2
Brru
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Any clue what the price is gonna be? This is a very cool piece and I would like to grab it.
Brru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:39 AM   #3
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Damn not only is this the last Clone Wars Maquette but its another effing Exclusive. :tounge:
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 04:13 AM   #4
stormshadow007
Death is hereditary.

Yeah, it really bites that they are ending this line with so many characters missed....like Dooku, Shaak Ti, etc.....makes me sad.....and I don't even collect this line......LOL!
stormshadow007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 08:51 AM   #5
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

well, i got a hyperspace membership so I could get this. I'm still bummed that we aren't going to see a Kit Fisto, Mace is pretty dammed awesome...
Sam Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:01 AM   #6
Rus-El
Frackin!

Awsome statue! I know it will go on sale Friday July 20th but what time will this go on sale???
Rus-El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:16 PM   #7
spider-man
Knife to the Eye

I knew they were going to pull this crap!!
spider-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:52 PM   #8
Wookiee
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Anyone know what time this goes on sale?

Too bad it's the last of the line, but it's been pretty clear that this version of the clone wars is being shelved in favor of the new cartoon series next year.
Wookiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:44 PM   #9
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

FYI the Hyperspace membership is $15. Could be worse I suppose.

I couldn't find any info on what time this goes up for sale tomorrow either. Am I just supposed to sit at my PC all afternoon?
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:42 PM   #10
Brru
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
I couldn't find any info on what time this goes up for sale tomorrow either. Am I just supposed to sit at my PC all afternoon?
We've done it before....and we'll do it again
Brru is offline   Reply With Quote