Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 08-01-2015, 06:44 PM   #41
ParisDean
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_knight1971 View Post
Gotta slightly disagree with you although I do understand where you're coming from. I recently watched a couple of famous Disney animated movies (The Hunchback of Notre Dame & Lion King) and those 2 movies involve death right from the start. HB loses his mom in a violent but accidental death and Simba loses his father in LK to someone who is essential his uncle. Kids are much smarter than we give them credit for so I personally don't see the problem with making Scott's motivation a terminally ill daughter who gets cured by the end of the movie.
The key word in your post is ANIMATED. It will be different seeing those themes played out in a live action film.
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:54 AM   #42
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Man I missed the second post credit end Scene... But what was the Spider-Man Reference?.,
El Pulento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 11:46 AM   #43
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pulento View Post
Man I missed the second post credit end Scene... But what was the Spider-Man Reference?.,
It was pretty innocuous. In that last scene where Pena's character is talking about hooking up Lang with Falcon and going on one of his long narrations he says some thing to the effect of, “We have a guy who can jump, a guy who can swing, a guy who can crawl up walls”. Nothing too major.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 05:12 PM   #44
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matches Malone View Post
It was pretty innocuous. In that last scene where Pena's character is talking about hooking up Lang with Falcon and going on one of his long narrations he says some thing to the effect of, “We have a guy who can jump, a guy who can swing, a guy who can crawl up walls”. Nothing too major.
...... Aaaahhh thanks!!!
El Pulento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 07:28 AM   #45
thezoomaster
Frackin!

Wow this movie was epic !!! ! Loved it ! Incredible actors ! Brilliant storyline, great script & effects. Can't wait for the sequel now ! Wasn't sure what to expect with this film but it definitely excelled my expectations! A new fav ! The sequel is going to be awesome because of how this film ended ! Plus no matter how old Michael Douglas gets he's still got his charm ! 5/5
thezoomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 07:08 AM   #46
thezoomaster
Frackin!

Have watched this movie. Very good movie. Full great CGI and special FX the most special of them all is how they made Michael Douglass look so young in the beginning of the movie.
thezoomaster is offline   Reply With Quote