Will go for the Regular version, already secured one
RyluzZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 04:16 PM   #322
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
It's on waitlist.

Go back a few pages to find out how fast it went.
Was there a link to the EX a few pages back? I must have missed it.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 04:25 PM   #323
Phoenixblazes
Shazam

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Was there a link to the EX a few pages back? I must have missed it.
Check your Sideshow email. I'm sure it's there, as it redirected me to the waitlist when I received it just a minute later...... not that I was going to get it, but still.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 04:27 PM   #324
Phoenixblazes
Shazam

Here you go:-

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...ign=080218news

But I'm not sure if you're going to score a conversion as it went to waitlist something like 12 hours ago. Better cross your fingers.
Old 08-03-2018, 04:33 PM   #325
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

As long as there are units available direct from P1 there is always hope to convert this early on.
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 04:35 PM   #326
Phoenixblazes
Shazam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidLiquidFox View Post
As long as there are units available direct from P1 there is always hope to convert this early on.
Yes there is.

But I wonder how many have jumped on the waitlist in the last 12 hours?

But of course there will be the usual cancellations, once the hype wears off, or circumstances change.
Old 08-03-2018, 04:49 PM   #327
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidLiquidFox View Post
It doesn't work like that. I remember Witcher 3 Geralt Ex waitlist. There were some conversions but not for everybody. And Ex is still available at Prime1 site not for preorder but ready to ship (2 years from Ex sold out at sideshow?)They have some part for Sideshow and that is all. The price is almost the same at Sideshow and their page and they must participate in shipping cost (which is huge) to USA. Many statues that are sold out on Sideshow are available at Prime1.
Gekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 07:10 PM   #328
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gekon View Post
It doesn't work like that. I remember Witcher 3 Geralt Ex waitlist. There were some conversions but not for everybody. And Ex is still available at Prime1 site not for preorder but ready to ship (2 years from Ex sold out at sideshow?)They have some part for Sideshow and that is all. The price is almost the same at Sideshow and their page and they must participate in shipping cost (which is huge) to USA. Many statues that are sold out on Sideshow are available at Prime1.
You think that Sideshow has never received more product from Prime 1 based on wait list reservations? Pretty sure that is not true.

If Prime 1 isn't moving product fast enough, I doubt they are going to turn down Sideshow if they want more. If it gets to the point where either Sideshow doesn't have enough wait list reservations or Prime 1 doesn't have enough available to fulfill Sideshow's demand, I'd imagine Sideshow wouldn't bother if the qty involved isn't worth their while to ship over.

Sideshow kept taking wait list reservations for that 1:2 scale Batman a LONG time after it was released and seemed to get more to fulfill wait list reservations in batches.

Sure, when the ES is low the chances dwindle that P1 will have enough to give up, but I think all that was being stated is that there is "hope" for those on the wait list since P1 has not sold out.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 09:12 PM   #329
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
But of course there will be the usual cancellations, once the hype wears off, or circumstances change.
This always happens. People change their minds when something more mind blowing that they actually connect with is announced.
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 10:52 PM   #330
Wurmtongue
The Herculoids

if you wanted the exclusive you would probably come out cheaper buying from P1 site and paying for shipping than paying a flippers after market price on eBay.
Wurmtongue is offline   Reply With Quote