Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-26-2019, 02:00 AM   #201
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
You know, you're really unbearable with the way in which you ENDLESSLY defend XM Studios. You have absolutely zero objectivity whatsoever and it's hard to take anything you say seriously.

People can appreciate the pictures you post and fine....whatever. But either find a way to understand/acknowledge when someone has an issue with something XM does or just stop running to their defense 1000% of the time. It's nauseating.
I understand every problem. I have just a more relax opinion on many things. I would never say a broken statue or piece from it is not bad, why should i? There are always the other side of an problem or opinion. I just talk about a different view on it.

At least i'm consistently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
I stopped addressing him for the exact reasons you just stated. He won't change and his unbearable attitude seems to be ignored due to the updates he provides. Welcome to the world of collecting.
I really doubt if i would be that bad the admin team still accept it, because i post pictures. Sorry, that´s funny. I don´t offend other users or write stupid hate about other company statues.

It´s not welcome to the collector world, it´s like how the whole life is. You can´t be friend with everyone.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 07:24 AM   #202
iCollect
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
You know, you're really unbearable with the way in which you ENDLESSLY defend XM Studios. You have absolutely zero objectivity whatsoever and it's hard to take anything you say seriously.

People can appreciate the pictures you post and fine....whatever. But either find a way to understand/acknowledge when someone has an issue with something XM does or just stop running to their defense 1000% of the time. It's nauseating.
Have you ever tried, I dunno, not reading anything he writes?
iCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 08:37 PM   #203
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
I really doubt if i would be that bad the admin team still accept it, because i post pictures. Sorry, that´s funny. I don´t offend other users or write stupid hate about other company statues.

It´s not welcome to the collector world, it´s like how the whole life is. You can´t be friend with everyone.
I wasn't implying anything you do warranted the mods attention. Just wanted to clear that up. Since it is ultimately futile to elaborate, I won't bother.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 08:49 PM   #204
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Leave Grumpy Bear alone. GB provides all the cool new statue pics.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 09:20 PM   #205
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Leave Grumpy Bear alone. GB provides all the cool new statue pics.
Exhibit A.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 07:14 AM   #206
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:6 DC Premium Collectibles DC Rebirth series statue, Lobo! The main man himself is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:6 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the famous XM quality finish.

Size matters, but Quality even more so! The new XM DC 1:6 line is specially designed for collectors who desire more space-friendly collectibles, without compromising on the incredible details and quality of larger collectible pieces. At 1:6 scale, XM's creative direction is to showcase more abilities, powers and essence of the characters in a bold, dynamic and story telling style. The new XM 1:6 DC line will amaze you with the details you don't expect at this scale. Smaller scale, smaller boxes, more affordable shipping and pricing means you can fit more of these incredibly detailed collectibles into your collection!

Lobo - Lobo was born on the utopian planet of Czarnia. Unfortunately for them, the foul-mouth brawler’s idea of a perfect world is one covered in bruises and blood. He wiped out his entire civilization and made himself the last of his people. Considering his name means "he who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it" in his native tongue, perhaps they shouldn’t have been too surprised. Lobo took his predilection for murder and mayhem along with his rocket-fueled motorcycle and went on to become the best bounty hunter in the galaxy."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

Old 10-05-2019, 12:29 PM   #207
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Saw this at NYCC and the details on this piece were amazing. Easily one of the coolest statues at the show. I don't collect 1/6 and I am not the biggest Lobo fan but this piece is a work of art.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 01:15 AM   #208
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Saw this at NYCC and the details on this piece were amazing. Easily one of the coolest statues at the show. I don't collect 1/6 and I am not the biggest Lobo fan but this piece is a work of art.
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 09:39 AM   #209
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 08:39 AM   #210
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"Today XM Studios announced the edition size for XM Lobo - Rebirth 1/6 statue. The XM Exclusive finished with ES258."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook