Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
Of Course!
Thanks brother
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 01:23 PM   #7122
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

WTF! Poor effort today guys. Very poor. That includes me. I didn't say good morning. But I'll say good afternoon gentlemen.
Old 08-14-2019, 01:25 PM   #7123
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

I go to Orlando this Friday. I'll be there 10 days. Anyone need somebody whacked in the state of Florida?
Old 08-14-2019, 02:26 PM   #7124
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Good Afternoon Ladies! Skirts up Thongs on!

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 04:16 PM   #7125
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

So some cvnt that sits across from me is making a big stink. HR is going to get involved. So ridiculous. I was on a personal call and apparently I was talking loud and cursing too much. This coming from an ass that's always talking loud. So when I get off the call she tells me that when I curse I distract her and she can't work. So even though I wanted to smack her I instantly apologized. But she kept talking and in a raised voice. So now she has the balls to say she can't work next to me and wants ME to move to another cubicle. I already told my manager I'm not moving. I did nothing wrong. I cursed and when she brought it to my attention I apologized. She's in for a shock when they tell her to move. In my department there's no where for me to move. There's an empty cubicle right across from her. You're so traumatized then move your candy ass to another cubicle. I would never hit a woman but this is one of those times where I wish a woman were a man so I could punch her right in the face. I'm heated right now.
Old 08-14-2019, 04:51 PM   #7126
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
So some cvnt that sits across from me is making a big stink. HR is going to get involved. So ridiculous. I was on a personal call and apparently I was talking loud and cursing too much. This coming from an ass that's always talking loud. So when I get off the call she tells me that when I curse I distract her and she can't work. So even though I wanted to smack her I instantly apologized. But she kept talking and in a raised voice. So now she has the balls to say she can't work next to me and wants ME to move to another cubicle. I already told my manager I'm not moving. I did nothing wrong. I cursed and when she brought it to my attention I apologized. She's in for a shock when they tell her to move. In my department there's no where for me to move. There's an empty cubicle right across from her. You're so traumatized then move your candy ass to another cubicle. I would never hit a woman but this is one of those times where I wish a woman were a man so I could punch her right in the face. I'm heated right now.
You did the right thing. Everyone is to fvcking sensitive. You can't fart without some ass face being offended.

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
Old 08-14-2019, 05:10 PM   #7127
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
You did the right thing. Everyone is to fvcking sensitive. You can't fart without some ass face being offended.
It's ridiculous.
Old 08-15-2019, 10:20 AM   #7128
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Old 08-15-2019, 10:37 AM   #7129
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

What up brothers!!
Old 08-15-2019, 10:48 AM   #7130
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post

So the latest in this ridiculous sh!t. We have low cubicles in our office. Everyone can see each other. I come in this morning and this ----- had built a wall so she doesn't have to see me. She's like a little kid. Who does that???? Anyway she did me a favor. Now I don't have to see her stupid face.