Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 08-10-2022, 08:26 PM   #361
BurningRage
Inhumans

Should have Canale do Bishop in mirror pose to Cable.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 09:12 PM   #362
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
1,000% Yes!!!!!!!!!
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 10:06 PM   #363
Agent_J.Warren
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post
Wonder who the next in the line is going to be, tho this year we got Pheonix/Jean dio, Samurai Wolverine and Psylocke. None of those 3 really are in line, but probably in between the next pieces.
Looks like they're nearing the end of their X-MEN line. My money is on an Emma Frost rehash next. Then Beast and Ice-Man, maybe another Cyclops rehash if they're up to it. I'd have a stroke if they do Magik. I never expected XM to even release her tbh.
Agent_J.Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 10:25 PM   #364
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbusts View Post
We?ll see a Fantomex or Multiple Man before any of the rational characters listed above!
It’s sideshow so rational doesn’t always prevail lol..but I’m looking at my Taskmaster PF and that makes it hard to believe there won’t or can’t be be a Beast, Archangel, Bishop, Iceman and even Jubilee PF. Probably a few more Wolverines between each release though.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 10:14 AM   #365
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
That would be awesome, just one gun in hand and the other showing off his power. If they wanted to rehash an updated 1/4th bowen bishop with him on a sentinel head i'd LOOOOOVE IT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_J.Warren View Post
Looks like they're nearing the end of their X-MEN line. My money is on an Emma Frost rehash next. Then Beast and Ice-Man, maybe another Cyclops rehash if they're up to it. I'd have a stroke if they do Magik. I never expected XM to even release her tbh.
I can see them rehashing Emma or Mystique next. But they may be more stand alone pieces rather than going with this line.

I want to believe they will finish the line with the blue and gold teams but throw some other rehashes with no explanation which will leave us confused.

with an ES of 3250 for Nightcrawler, they have to see they can still keep this line going with Beast, Iceman, Archangel, Bishop and Jubilee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
It?s sideshow so rational doesn?t always prevail lol..but I?m looking at my Taskmaster PF and that makes it hard to believe there won?t or can?t be be a Beast, Archangel, Bishop, Iceman and even Jubilee PF. Probably a few more Wolverines between each release though.
I wish i had the space for taskmaster i do think he came out amazing.

Next Wolverine i'm betting will either be a Weapon X or X-force version or some off beat chance it will a WW1 or WW2 cause of what's being done in customs.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 10:26 AM   #366
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

NGL I'd be down for a gorgeous Will Harbottle Emma or Mystique. Just no forced perspective bases please.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 10:51 AM   #367
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Emma has been done dirty in the past. I have no idea how SS can't get her done well. It's one rehash I'd like to see.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 12:16 PM   #368
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
NGL I'd be down for a gorgeous Will Harbottle Emma or Mystique. Just no forced perspective bases please.
I agree, but forced perspective maybe what they do with some of the newer in-betweens. I don't mind if its done well or if we can detach in some way.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 01:48 PM   #369
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Psylocke was done fabulously.
Wolverine I don't see as FPB, I see it as a crazy bigger base that tells a story.
It's the Spider-Team that I think is the wildest of all the FPB, but I also don't hate them. I can for sure see why people don't like them, but it's not the worst thing ever.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 06:49 PM   #370
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_J.Warren View Post
I'd be all in on a Byrne era Cyclops PF. A Byrne era Storm PF sculpted by Harbottle would be a slam dunk for me as well.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote