Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 09-18-2022, 10:51 PM   #101
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Yeah, well, that place is a circle jerk.
Sometimes it can be, however I've saw quite a few complaints on there recently for various statues, so surely they are taking notice? Man I hope Dejah isn't painted in the same factory
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 06:18 AM   #102
vinnnie
Luke Cage

This statue kinda reminds me of the SOTA Cammy statues especially face wise
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 01:53 PM   #103
qz33
Rescue

It's not that they are confident people will buy this it's just that whatever they might change will not make much of a difference in the aggregate to be worth the extra expense and effort.

As far as QC, QC complaints are timeless in this hobby. They will never go away.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 12:17 AM   #104
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Yeah, well, that place is a circle jerk.
The last time I tried interacting there was years ago when a Guile wearing a backpack statue was announced. I remember being attacked by the boys club on there for having a different opinion. Later I was PMed with messages telling me what an idiot I was for having the opinions I did regarding the MK line at that time. Someone was even nice enough to send me a pic of them holding a large spread of money next to their statue collection telling me I'm too poor for this hobby

Needless to say I spent very little time there. When I eventually checked back I had received more PMs asking me to take part in some sort of coup attempt to have one of the mods removed. This even extended onto this forum where I was PMed similar messages.

Things seemed to have calmed down in recent years but that was some of the most autistic behavior I've seen online outside of a place like kiwifarms.
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 02:35 AM   #105
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post
The last time I tried interacting there was years ago when a Guile wearing a backpack statue was announced. I remember being attacked by the boys club on there for having a different opinion. Later I was PMed with messages telling me what an idiot I was for having the opinions I did regarding the MK line at that time. Someone was even nice enough to send me a pic of them holding a large spread of money next to their statue collection telling me I'm too poor for this hobby

Needless to say I spent very little time there. When I eventually checked back I had received more PMs asking me to take part in some sort of coup attempt to have one of the mods removed. This even extended onto this forum where I was PMed similar messages.
Wow, what a sh!t show
IcedDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 03:25 AM   #106
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post

Things seemed to have calmed down in recent years but that was some of the most autistic behavior I've seen online outside of a place like kiwifarms.
Wow. Didn't know any of that. I'm just put off by their attempts to control the narrative by going fb only, and their frequent lack of communication unless it suits them. I guess they don't/won't come here any more, but I don't understand not answering simple questions...

That Tactical Guile was weak, and I've been nearly 100% disappointed with PCS MK product, with and without Jerry. I was happy with Jerry's Street Fighter product, but this new PCS is giving me almost nothing. Yeah, it's probably us collectors to blame, but I'd rather someone else get the 1/4 license and at least take more chances on characters.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 02:21 AM   #107
goatchumby
The Herculoids

I saw Cammy behind the 1:2 Akuma, but has anyone seen any good photos/videos of her from the convention? Hoping to talk myself into another season pass.
goatchumby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 10:16 AM   #108
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

from FB
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cammy.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	496.8 KB
ID:	163692  
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 10:28 AM   #109
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

This one just isn't impressive anywhere. In the promotion shots, at cons, etc.. It just looks so flat and boring.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 10:43 AM   #110
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

This cammy is an epic fail. It‘s like Someone sculpted it without knowing the character
Westhelle is offline   Reply With Quote