Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 09-09-2022, 08:07 AM   #1
obotobon
Fantastic Four

Queen Studios Battle Angel Alita Doll Body 1/4 Scale Statue

obotobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 08:36 AM   #2
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Studios Collectibles
ALITA BATTLE ANGEL "DOLL BODY" 1/1 STATUE (MASTER SERIES) & 1/4 STATUE COMING SOON
----------------------------------------------------
PRODUCT INFORMATION
Product Name: Alita Battle Angel ?Doll Body? 1/1 Statue (Master Series)
*Material: Resin, Platinum Silicone, Real Fabric
Product Size:
Standard Edition: 168cm (H) ? 126cm (W) ? 68cm (D)
Deluxe Edition: 182cm (H) ? 132cm (W) ? 128cm (D)
Estimated Delivery Time: Q1 2023
Edition Size: 99
*Full list of materials will be listed on the product web page.
Product Name: Alita Battle Angel ?Doll Body? 1/4 Statue
*Material: Resin, PU, Real Fabric
Product Size: 47cm (H) ? 33cm (W) ? 34cm (D)
Estimated Delivery Date: Q4 2022
Edition Size: 599
*Full list of materials will be listed on the product web page.
About the Statues
Queen Studios is pleased to release 1/1 and 1/4 Alita Battle Angel ?Doll? Body statue from 20th Century Studios? Alita: Battle Angel (2019). Inspired by the 90?s manga series "Gunnm", created by Yukito Kishiro. Film-makers James Cameron and Robert Rodriguez re-imagine the almost perfect manga series, adapting it for the silver screen. This 1/1 and 1/4 life-size statue by Queen Studios is a near perfect recreation of Cameron and Rodriguez?s Alita, capturing the young Hunter Warrior in her ?Doll? body and casual attire.

1/1 Alita Body and Base
This Queen Studios? 1/1 scale full size Alita: Battle Angel Stands at 182cm tall. Queen Studios have created two editions of this expertly crafted collectible from the Queen Studios Master Series. Both versions feature Alita wearing her casual street clothes. Her porcelain ?doll body? is intricately designed, capturing the unique patterns and clockwork. While her hyper-real silicone head sculpt recreates the characters likeness with stunning accuracy. The Standard Edition statue features a simple yet elegant base, while the Deluxe Edition features a complex movie inspired base.

1/4 Alita Body and Base
This Queen Studios? 1/4 scale Alita statue: Battle Angel Stands at 47cm tall. A near perfect scaled down replica of the 1/1 Life-Size statue, this piece is perfect for those who don?t have the space for a 1/1. Like the life-size statue, her porcelain ?doll body? is intricately designed, capturing the unique patterns and clockwork. Her likeness has been recreated with stunning accuracy, and the unique movie inspired base is packed full of detail making this the ultimate collector piece.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 09:43 AM   #3
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Very nice, a good surprise
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 12:08 PM   #4
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

I'm surprised they're willing to potentially cannibalise sales of their own life size statue with this one.

And, again how is the Estimated Delivery Date: Q4 2022!!

That's 1-4 months only.

And it'll be slightly funny to see this besides Prime 1's way overscaled 1/4 scale piece.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 12:17 PM   #5
obotobon
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I'm surprised they're willing to potentially cannibalise sales of their own life size statue with this one.

And, again how is the Estimated Delivery Date: Q4 2022!!

That's 1-4 months only.

And it'll be slightly funny to see this besides Prime 1's way overscaled 1/4 scale piece.
There will only be 99 of the life size. Given its extravagance and smaller potential pool of buyer, I don’t think this release will negatively impact the other one. In fact, this 1/4 scale run might be the one making the life-size scale production economically feasible (possibly lowers the potential price tag as well).

I’m shocked at the 4th quarter release as well. It might already be in production.
obotobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 12:35 PM   #6
pdenham
Teen Titans

The sculpted hair doesn't look as bad in these photos, as it did in the first image here that was posted in the other thread.

And it does look like they scaled down a digital sculpt for the bust, so that's a big win.

Still think there are aspects to this general pose that I wish were finessed. But all these different angles leave me with a much better impression of this.

More tempted than I though I would be, now.

A big selling point for me are the fairly compact dimensions which would allow me to display it in a space I usually reserve for 1/6.

Oh man. I can already feel my knees starting to buckle...
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 01:18 PM   #7
Darth Milo
Hydra

Derive Store in France told me that there would not be an European license for this piece.
Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 02:53 PM   #8
Augen
Metal Men

All comes down to price. Glad they made it in quarter scale.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 03:05 PM   #9
pdenham
Teen Titans

The price on this should be much close to the Black Widows, WS Cap, and sculpted hair Joker, than something like the comic WW or $1K+ rooted hair figures.

The base is basically generic sci-fi rubble. The figure, while it does have it's precision paint and casted elements, is mostly cut & sew, and not very big in general.
And just shy of 600 isn't a super low ES for this property.

I like it more the more I look at it, with that last closeup above being the money shot for me. But yeah, if it's on the higher end of those others I listed, I would probably have to pass.
The days of PO'ing and figuring out a way to afford it later when the balance is due are over for me.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 03:07 PM   #10
WhistlingTime
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Milo View Post
Derive Store in France told me that there would not be an European license for this piece.
The bust had worldwide licensing, didn't it?
I wonder why that's now changed with these recent products.
WhistlingTime is offline   Reply With Quote