Old 04-19-2024, 10:52 PM   #1
Shoo
Hercules

Prime 1: Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 08:44 AM   #2
SparkyMW
Fantastic Four

I was really hoping that there would be more revealed for this license, however it is great to have confirmation that these items are in development.

Anyone have insight on how long it may be before we see some finished products after being teased with these concepts?
SparkyMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 09:09 AM   #3
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyMW View Post
Anyone have insight on how long it may be before we see some finished products after being teased with these concepts?
They announced their Minus One statue in late December and revealed the statue last night.

Then again, that one was labeled as "Coming Soon!", unlike this announcement, so don't hold your breath.
Old 04-20-2024, 03:07 PM   #4
Shoo
Hercules

Old 04-20-2024, 03:14 PM   #5
SparkyMW
Fantastic Four

Thanks for the pics! I really hope they nail Kong. If they do I will likely be in on this regardless of cost. I hope we get to see more before long. This kind of looks like a big diorama piece.
Old 04-20-2024, 10:33 PM   #6
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

If it the same scale as their other battle dio not sure who would get this. That thing is already a space and money hog. This would be even more on both fronts.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 11:12 PM   #7
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

I love their original diorama, but I just never had the space for it. But to this day I’m still looking at the standalone Godzilla whenever there’s a sale at my local stores.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 01:03 AM   #8
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I love their original diorama, but I just never had the space for it. But to this day I?m still looking at the standalone Godzilla whenever there?s a sale at my local stores.
I am STILL waiting for my dio set from Secret Compass...

Kinda upset P1 had it on sale where it would have been cheaper AND I would have gotten it sooner.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 01:58 AM   #9
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
I am STILL waiting for my dio set from Secret Compass...

Kinda upset P1 had it on sale where it would have been cheaper AND I would have gotten it sooner.
I feel your pain. I'm waiting on the Attacking JP Raptor from SC, it's been out a year or more now? You save on shipping but man it's a long wait.

Of these I really only want the Godzilla and Shimo piece. Never been a big Kong fan being a dino guy.
BladeoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 07:41 AM   #10
SparkyMW
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeoftheMoon View Post
I feel your pain. I'm waiting on the Attacking JP Raptor from SC, it's been out a year or more now? You save on shipping but man it's a long wait.

Of these I really only want the Godzilla and Shimo piece. Never been a big Kong fan being a dino guy.
No one is perfect.

Lucky for you Godzilla is looking killer. I am a Kong fan first, and his pic I find most concerning, but possibly because I critique it more. I don't think they have nailed Kong yet like they have with their Godzilla products. Kong in the Diorama was okay, and I feel like the bust was a miss from GvK. Would love to see a Kong Gigantic Masterline this time around. Fingers crossed.

I know Spiral Studios has several products in development so I should be able to get my Kong fix regardless.