Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 07-29-2005, 01:24 PM   #11
spider-man
Knife to the Eye

I'm getting what I have pre-orderd though them and then I'm done with them. This is some of the worst customes serviece I have ever delt with.
spider-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 01:50 PM   #12
P1X4R
Producer

don't forget the special MR clone trooper helmet only available through starwarsshop.com. then i guess you can stop buying from them!
P1X4R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 01:53 PM   #13
Wooktroop
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

about the emails from starshop that say sorry we tried to charge you card and it didnt work. the email should clearly state that in 2 days or something they will simply run the card again. if you need to change cards or get a hold off one they give you a few days to make the fixes or changes then they simply run the card again, its all automated and very simple. they wont cancel your order till like the 3rd time they run it and it doesnt work and they send a email everytime explaining all of this. if you need to change the card you just log into your account and go to the order and change the card on file attached to the order. if your bank placed a hold on your card call them get it off and sit back and relax and they will run it again. very basic amature stuff here people.
Wooktroop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 02:01 PM   #14
P1X4R
Producer

wook, is that the case here? if someone's credit card has problems then do they lose their pre-ordered item? i would think that they'd contact the customer to correct things. i had a similar incident happen with an order through Entertainment Earth where my stupid credit card company placed a hold for security reasons. EE simply called me to confirm. all was good and i got my order.
P1X4R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 02:05 PM   #15
Wooktroop

they wont cancel your pre-order untill like the 3rd time they run your card on file attached to the specific order and it does not work for any reason, it clearly states this in the email. they do contact you through email and it says to fix your card on file and they will run it again in X number of days, they let the customer fix it themselfs, besides it not starshops problem your card was declined. naturally all of this will delay your shipping (waiting for the card to be charged automatically, the price you pay for not having your **** in order)
Old 07-29-2005, 02:11 PM   #16
Wooktroop

ps during the 5 months ive had these clones ordered ive changed the card to be charged from my credit card to my debit card to my paypal card (which they charged) hahaha.