Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 04-08-2016, 12:57 PM   #1
prescribeddrone
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Captain America & Iron Man Civil War ARTFX+ statues

Don't have the space for these since I'm good with my Marvel Now Cap and Iron Man (And 1/6 Mark 43) but these are pretty cool.

http://marvel.com/news/toys/26005/ko...inkId=23244552
prescribeddrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 04:38 PM   #2
masterlei13
Birdman

hahaha 1/10 again. they keep on frustrating 1/6 collectors. but those are impressive statues, really!
masterlei13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 05:22 PM   #3
Walls
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Yeah pretty tired of the 1/10 statues from them, I wish they would make some bigger stuff.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 08:04 PM   #4
masterlei13
Birdman

come on koto! im nearing my 20th koto 1/6 scale statue ahehe
masterlei13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 08:28 PM   #5
prescribeddrone

I love 1/10 and 1/7 but I'd like a 1/6 Cap to match my Mark 43 and Bowen statues.
Old 04-11-2016, 05:23 PM   #6
king_marvel
The Herculoids

I'm ok with this scale, but I do wish we could get some 1/6 or 1/7 scale from koto also. I'm tired of only getting the "core battle figues" Avengers:AOU Hulk v Hulkbuster and now Cap v Iron Man. There are so many other MCU characters that need to be done. Give us some of those. Too bad this is all we will see from Civil War.
king_marvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 11:13 PM   #7
prescribeddrone

We need a Black Panther in 1/10 scale.. and Daredevil... and Vision, Falcon.... Winter Solider.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:31 AM   #8
Griffon
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_marvel View Post
I'm ok with this scale, but I do wish we could get some 1/6 or 1/7 scale from koto also. I'm tired of only getting the "core battle figues" Avengers:AOU Hulk v Hulkbuster and now Cap v Iron Man. There are so many other MCU characters that need to be done. Give us some of those. Too bad this is all we will see from Civil War.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prescribeddrone View Post
We need a Black Panther in 1/10 scale.. and Daredevil... and Vision, Falcon.... Winter Solider.
Think Iron Studios Brazil have the 1/10 & 1/6 Marvel Cinematic Universe licenses hence why Koto's been offering these ARTFX+ duel dioramas.

Iron Studios products are made of resin/polystone & they've made characters from Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers: Age of Ultron, & Ant-Man. MCU Black Panther was revealed over the weekend, check their Facebook page for updates.

Haven't bought any I.S. statues yet though but you can buy from BBTS in the US, Popcultcha & Zing here in Australia. They may be more expensive but it's always good to have other options!
Griffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 12:52 AM   #9
prescribeddrone

Iron Studios are amazing, I was tempted to get Deadpool and a bunch more but I can't justify spending that much for 1/10 scale, you know? If I had the cash (and space- hell yeah!)
Old 04-22-2016, 10:03 AM   #10
king_marvel
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffon View Post
Think Iron Studios Brazil have the 1/10 & 1/6 Marvel Cinematic Universe licenses hence why Koto's been offering these ARTFX+ duel dioramas.

Iron Studios products are made of resin/polystone & they've made characters from Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers: Age of Ultron, & Ant-Man. MCU Black Panther was revealed over the weekend, check their Facebook page for updates.

Haven't bought any I.S. statues yet though but you can buy from BBTS in the US, Popcultcha & Zing here in Australia. They may be more expensive but it's always good to have other options!
I haven't really looked at I.S. before. The statues look amazing but the price point is crazy! At that price point I'd be better off picking up a Sideshow. If Koto could only do the duel dioramas, now would be the time to clean up. They could release all the Avengers this way. Black Widow vs. Hawkeye, Vision vs. Scarlett Witch, Falcon vs. Black Panther, etc...
king_marvel is offline   Reply With Quote