Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 11-24-2016, 03:47 PM   #211
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

This bust will be outstanding...Not sure when Australia gets it but hopefully before Christmas
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 01:11 PM   #212
dfchang
The Riddler

I live 2 hours from Cinemaquette headquarters so if she ships Monday as my email says, she should be here the next day Tuesday.

Raf Robledo also typically gets his in 24 hours as well and posts up a de-boxing and review same day. So we will be getting pics and videos by Tuesday. I hope it's good. After tax and shipping this will approach 2500 so the paint job and translucent effects better be stunning. I can live with the non resin snakes as that is best way to individually pose them. There must be over 2 dozen at least and this is the only way to prevent a ridiculous amount of breakages. I saw the production version at Monsterpalooza a few months ago and was convinced to drop 2k plus on something I normally wouldn't even consider and have absolutely zero space for. So my expectations for this piece are very, very high . . .
dfchang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 02:22 PM   #213
Vader
Ghost

what's the shipping cost within the U.S.?
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 08:45 PM   #214
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfchang View Post
I live 2 hours from Cinemaquette headquarters so if she ships Monday as my email says, she should be here the next day Tuesday.

Raf Robledo also typically gets his in 24 hours as well and posts up a de-boxing and review same day. So we will be getting pics and videos by Tuesday. I hope it's good. After tax and shipping this will approach 2500 so the paint job and translucent effects better be stunning. I can live with the non resin snakes as that is best way to individually pose them. There must be over 2 dozen at least and this is the only way to prevent a ridiculous amount of breakages. I saw the production version at Monsterpalooza a few months ago and was convinced to drop 2k plus on something I normally wouldn't even consider and have absolutely zero space for. So my expectations for this piece are very, very high . . .
Yeah, there would simply be no way to safely package and ship that many resin snakes. They did a great job on the non-resin ones though, they look amazing.
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 02:41 AM   #215
dfchang
The Riddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
what's the shipping cost within the U.S.?
About 150 I think.
Old 11-26-2016, 01:24 PM   #216
bigwallys
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I paid $196.80 to Tennessee.
bigwallys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 01:59 PM   #217
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

The Marcus bust which is definitely smaller than this is costing me $240 shipping 2-3 states over.
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 02:08 PM   #218
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post
The Marcus bust which is definitely smaller than this is costing me $240 shipping 2-3 states over.
Still better then what I am gonna pay I live in europe ouch
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 01:42 AM   #219
dfchang
The Riddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post
I saw both at Monsterpalooza and I'm not sure about that. The Medusa looks bigger because of the overwhelming presence of the snakes but take them away and I think Marcus might have more mass. She is a bit taller maybe but he is wider.

I wouldnt be surprised if Marcus was heavier than Medusa...
Old 11-29-2016, 11:47 PM   #220
dfchang
The Riddler

Forget what I said about Marcus and Medusa. She's on her way and will arrive tomorrow if all goes well. Box is 90 pounds. Smh.