Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 10-31-2017, 11:44 AM   #21
zadmax
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I was originally thinking of keeping mine (despite his obvious paint flaws & seams), but now I am not sure I am going to. My original plan was to display Slimer in sort of a diarama with my Peter Venkman 1:4 statue that I received from HCG a while back. I was pretty excited about doing this actually.

Well, I finally got around to getting my Venkman out of storage to pose with Slimer now that I have both in hand, and it is clear that they are waaaay out of scale with each other. Not even close actually. Slimer is entirely too large, as is the cart. The cart wheels are like car wheels/tires next to Venkman (ok Mini Cooper wheels & tires anyway but still..), and the cart goes up to his upper chest. That is with Venkman standing on his base. I think someone else on this forum or on the Freaks board said that he was too big (not actually 1:4 scale as stated), and they were correct. Unfortunately for me, that may be a deal breaker. What a bummer.

Before anyone asks, I didn't think to take any pics of them side by side, and I already boxed Venkman back up as I am in the process of finding another place to live with more space.
zadmax is offline   Reply With Quote