Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 03-15-2017, 11:41 AM   #201
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
Well ARH painting is not much better right? Everyone who has basic painting skills should be able to match that
definitely not...
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 12:37 PM   #202
Morgul Steve
Captain Marvel

So what happen with this statue? I finished paying for mine on February 20th and now almost a month later no statue. I only ordered this because they said it was not a pre-order and it would ship right away (after paying for it in 3 months). I sent emails to them and as usual no response.
Morgul Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 01:55 PM   #203
dao2
Cyclops

They had some design issues with the statues and are remaking them
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 02:08 PM   #204
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgul Steve View Post
So what happen with this statue? I finished paying for mine on February 20th and now almost a month later no statue. I only ordered this because they said it was not a pre-order and it would ship right away (after paying for it in 3 months). I sent emails to them and as usual no response.
Hi Morgul,Maybe a month or more ago on ARH Facebook there was a short video explaining what happen. Basically The first Valkyrie was mailed out. It came broken at the glued joints. ARH decided to redo the design and recast a better/more stable Valkyrie. They sold the remaining sets as kits. The statue had some structural issue. I would agree getting one of the kits. The kit sold for a $150. I bought one. Its a beautiful statue. The original cast does have some structural issues. Some of joints don't line up and the statue doesn't fit stable on the base. They did the right thing and start from scratch and build a better design Valkyrie. The original would have a high chance of coming apart at the joint while in transit to the collector.

The kit takes a lot of time to fix and paint. I spent way to many hours. They made the right choice. Any updates on the new recasting gotta contact Spencer. He's working hard lately to get back to as many people as possible.

Good luck
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 02:37 PM   #205
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgul Steve View Post
Umm...you actually believed them?
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 05:53 PM   #206
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
Well ARH painting is not much better right? Everyone who has basic painting skills should be able to match that
Inspirational words! send me my Arhian kit Arahom! I am ready to paint my masterpiece! just stocked up on green and pink paint!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 09:29 PM   #207
Morgul Steve
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo13 View Post
Hi Morgul,Maybe a month or more ago on ARH Facebook there was a short video explaining what happen. Basically The first Valkyrie was mailed out. It came broken at the glued joints. ARH decided to redo the design and recast a better/more stable Valkyrie. They sold the remaining sets as kits. The statue had some structural issue. I would agree getting one of the kits. The kit sold for a $150. I bought one. Its a beautiful statue. The original cast does have some structural issues. Some of joints don't line up and the statue doesn't fit stable on the base. They did the right thing and start from scratch and build a better design Valkyrie. The original would have a high chance of coming apart at the joint while in transit to the collector.

The kit takes a lot of time to fix and paint. I spent way to many hours. They made the right choice. Any updates on the new recasting gotta contact Spencer. He's working hard lately to get back to as many people as possible.

Good luck
Thanks for the really informative update. I haven't had the time to follow all the news here on this.
Morgul Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 10:43 PM   #208
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Just Fyi i had started to post some pictures of the shipped parts broken earlier in this thread. Spoke with Arahom few times, he is working on the redesign. I have been working on "fixing" the ARH sent Valkyrie that i have on hand. They are allowing me to keep this one and going to send another once redesign is finished.
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 11:02 PM   #209
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
Just Fyi i had started to post some pictures of the shipped parts broken earlier in this thread. Spoke with Arahom few times, he is working on the redesign. I have been working on "fixing" the ARH sent Valkyrie that i have on hand. They are allowing me to keep this one and going to send another once redesign is finished.
That's pretty cool because now you have a statue you can just toy around with... or pull bits off for other statues!!!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 04:12 AM   #210
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

I keep thinking this is Arhian and I just realized it is a Valkyrie thread.
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote