Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 12-02-2023, 05:27 AM   #41
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Congrats on the new statues. That Link on Horse statue looks amazing. It is from Breath of the Wild, right ? That was the Zelda game where Link didn't have his hat and wore blue. I played it a little, it is a very long game... I tamed one of the mecha animals, but the next one, i went to take under control was just so hard so i gave up... lol and left the game there. Nintendo should put the option of Easy mode on their games. Not every one is a hard core gamer to deal with such a hard level games, you know...
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 11:19 PM   #42
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Thank you. I'm very excited about the Link on Horseback. I wasnt collecting when Link on Epona was released. This isnt that, but I love it none the less.
I know what you mean. I'm not a videogamer by any means. At least not currently, I have nostalgia for the games I used to play many moons ago.
I began to play Breath of the Wild and was quickly overwhelmed by the sheer size of it, but I stuck to it and I have been cruising along just fine since. I now love the game almost as much as Ocarina of Time. But I have yet finish it.
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote