Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-10-2017, 09:02 PM   #401
actionjackson83
Midnighter

The regular head is amazing, that's all I'll need to display her with anyway. Glad this is being released I needed a storm in my X-Men collection!
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:04 PM   #402
immortalblade
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Love the looks of this piece but will pass due to the hooker heels. What's with those high heels? Sculptors have got to stop putting high heels and 44 DDs on every female statues.
immortalblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:20 PM   #403
actionjackson83
Midnighter

Storm isn't exactly a hand to hand fighter she uses the elements to fight so I can forgive that for this character. Now if they did it for Rogue or Psylocke... I would be pretty upset
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:35 PM   #404
immortalblade
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
Storm isn't exactly a hand to hand fighter she uses the elements to fight so I can forgive that for this character. Now if they did it for Rogue or Psylocke... I would be pretty upset
I get that you can put heels on Storm, but did XM have to put those heels on her? They could do something like the phoenix and that would look good. As for Rogue, Sideshow killed their piece with the hooker heels.
immortalblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:58 PM   #405
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
Good eye, i didn't even catch that. Maybe the gloves are the switch out hands.
side by side pics to compare capes? I don't see the other pics he is talking about.
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 10:48 PM   #406
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalblade View Post
I get that you can put heels on Storm, but did XM have to put those heels on her? They could do something like the phoenix and that would look good. As for Rogue, Sideshow killed their piece with the hooker heels.
You seem very focused on shoes.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 11:49 PM   #407
bicoid18
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
I dunno if I agree with that. I think I would rank Ororo high up there in h2h combat prowess for X-Men. Definitely not in Logan or Laura, or even Kitty's level imo but she is still highly formidable since she did take down Cyke and Callisto one on one.

Love how Storm turned out! She and Ivy were both surprises and favourites at STGCC for me this year.
bicoid18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 12:45 AM   #408
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Loving xm pushing the envelope again!
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 05:57 AM   #409
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalblade View Post
SS killed that piece just making it. Maybe SS worst statue to date considering how popular and most wanted a character she is. The eyes alone killed that piece. I don't think I ever laughed so hard when someone posted a pic of theirs.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 06:45 AM   #410
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
SS killed that piece just making it. Maybe SS worst statue to date considering how popular and most wanted a character she is. The eyes alone killed that piece. I don't think I ever laughed so hard when someone posted a pic of theirs.
lmao same here. The eyes combined with the looking up portraits is what did it for me. I tend not to like statues that are looking up.
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote