Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories

Old 06-22-2022, 06:57 PM   #271
Agent23
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

I really enjoyed the series. And I loved the Obi-Wan and Darth Vader scenes. I’ll give it a 8.5/10
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 10:15 PM   #272
off
Shadowhawk

Some of it could have been better but enjoyable overall.

Just the shot of Vader walking down the shuttle ramp was worth the price of admission.
off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 01:09 AM   #273
IcedDog
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Personally I thought most of it was great.
Agreed...it was a little uneven and a few details here and there I just had to shrug, but overall was a fun watch. Vader and Kenobi were both excellent, and the final duel was outstanding (and nice twilight rocky backdrop). Ewan showed some great emotion in their final seconds together, very well done.

Spoiler

IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 07:55 AM   #274
protector2814
Cyclops

This is the 1st Disney+, Star Wars series I've watched & I loved it. The finale episode was fantastic.
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 09:01 AM   #275
SONICobra
Star Sapphire

the finale was pretty good, really good even. it was pretty much everything i had hoped for when it came to obi wan and vader. seeing those final moments with what used to be anakin and obi wan face to face was incredibly tragic

my one gripe with the finale and my main issue with the series as a whole was reva, completely pointless. this series would have been so much better without that distracting side story that literally lead to nothing. also qui gon is wondering how someone survives two gut stabs with a lightsaber, and dont tell me a thirst for vengeance she is no sith

i feel the camera work could have been more cinematic and the score could have been much more amped up, but was enjoyable
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 09:58 AM   #276
Iko Iko
Jubilee

Disappointing for me overall (although it had its moments). A tighter 2-hour movie would have made more sense in my opinion.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 11:00 AM   #277
AC_808
The Hulk

I liked it. Loved seeing Ewan as Kenobi again. Loved seeing Hayden as Vader again. And loved seeing young Luke and Leia. Always wanted to see or know how they were growing up. So that part was pretty sweet.

Fight scene with Vader and Kenobi was epic, I thought. And there are other things I liked but shall refrain from saying them so I don't give out spoilers.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 11:15 AM   #278
Asgard
Loki

I really enjoyed the last two episodes.
I would look forward to another season
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 11:27 AM   #279
jeremydmc
X-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
the finale was pretty good, really good even. it was pretty much everything i had hoped for when it came to obi wan and vader. seeing those final moments with what used to be anakin and obi wan face to face was incredibly tragic

my one gripe with the finale and my main issue with the series as a whole was reva, completely pointless. this series would have been so much better without that distracting side story that literally lead to nothing. also qui gon is wondering how someone survives two gut stabs with a lightsaber, and dont tell me a thirst for vengeance she is no sith

i feel the camera work could have been more cinematic and the score could have been much more amped up, but was enjoyable
I kind of get the feeling they introduced her and she will be getting her own show or show up on another Star Wars show somehow. A redemption story of some kind. They would need better writing and motivations than she had on this show though.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 03:46 PM   #280
Quicksilver
Black Panther

episode 6 was absolutely epic, and had everything I wanted to see in this show in one episode, I am very satisfied overall with this show as a whole. Looking forward to discussing more once spoilers are allowed
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote