Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 01-18-2014, 09:05 AM   #81
Gustavo Freire
Jubilee

Enterbay has done a superb and stunning job with Ledger's Joker 1/4 scale. I own it and I absolutely adore it. The white paint of the face on mine was a little sticky at first but now is fine. It is really an amazing figure. The Batman portrait is also great, despite the fact that the Christian Bale headsculpt is a little off. That's why I did not add the Batman 1/4/Enterbay to my collection.

Congratulations!!!
Gustavo Freire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:54 PM   #82
azurepred
Zot

thanks guys, hoping I won't have to move again in August so I can display everything in the new place. Yes, the Enterbay Joker is great if you have no QC issues. Never liked the EB Bats besides the headsculpts, but the 1/4 HT TDK looks great next to the Joker imo. I'm not a doll/figurine collector at all either, but those 2 are top notch.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 11:05 PM   #83
Sithlord32
New Republic

Nice collection. Like all your cases and stand for DROM. Are they just aquariums or terrariums? Really like to get one of those predator busts sometime they rock. Bad blood I really would like to get as well.
Sithlord32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 10:49 PM   #84
SimmonM
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Love it all bro! Very envious of some of your prints as well.

Good luck with the move, I know how nerve wrecking that can be. I had to do it early '13 and I just boxed everything and threw it into climate control storage. Didn't trust anyone aside from myself handling those boxes! LOL
SimmonM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:52 PM   #85
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithlord32 View Post
Nice collection. Like all your cases and stand for DROM. Are they just aquariums or terrariums? Really like to get one of those predator busts sometime they rock. Bad blood I really would like to get as well.
neither, there cases from casesforcollectibles

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimmonM View Post
Love it all bro! Very envious of some of your prints as well.

Good luck with the move, I know how nerve wrecking that can be. I had to do it early '13 and I just boxed everything and threw it into climate control storage. Didn't trust anyone aside from myself handling those boxes! LOL
thanks man, still have a lot of artwork that needs frames and I will defn have more wall space, so that will be nice. And yea, the statues that I do decide to display will be the last things that move, no hurry on them. Yes, very stressful too, glad I don't have all the 1:1 you have, that would be worse. Hope all is good with you man.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote