Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 01-20-2006, 12:30 AM   #11
Wayne Foundation
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I THINK this was a kit. I'm pretty sure it was never available from the WB Stores. Goebel did a crouching Batman w/ batarang (comic version) but I do not think they did this one.

If it was released by the WB Stores or even 6 Flags, I think we would have seen more of them.

I'm really sorry I'm not more help. Please let us know if find out anything certain about it...I'm curious.
Wayne Foundation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 09:45 AM   #12
perfusin
The Spirit

I have recieved a couple emails from people that say they saw it at the Warner Bros Studio Stores just before they closed down for good. I also think we would have seen more on ebay and elsewhere if it were a WBSS item but who knows. I was also told it was possibly intended for WBSS but not mass produced because they shut down before it got approval?? I was told that the one in the picture has no markings such as DC COMICS or any other markings. If it were a kit no one seems to know anything about it. Thanks to all who have tried to help! The search continues.......
perfusin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 11:54 AM   #13
bane
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Couldn't find a damn thing about this statue or anyone even familiar with it , you got me curious though and I hope to find you atleast a bit of info about it.
bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 12:41 PM   #14
perfusin
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bane
Couldn't find a damn thing about this statue or anyone even familiar with it , you got me curious though and I hope to find you atleast a bit of info about it.
Hey Bane I really appreciate the effort !!
perfusin is offline   Reply With Quote