Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 11-03-2011, 11:50 PM   #311
Xenomorph79
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Downloaded this free last night from the PS3 store but the servers are JAMMED (probably with the rest of the world downloading it) so I can't even get through the character creating phase without getting booted.
Xenomorph79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:32 AM   #312
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenomorph79 View Post
Downloaded this free last night from the PS3 store but the servers are JAMMED (probably with the rest of the world downloading it) so I can't even get through the character creating phase without getting booted.
its ok...when you do get on you'll get a max level character in about 4 days then give up the game like the rest of the world when they realize there's nothing to do

...I had such high hopes for this game...now the disc is just an expensive coaster as it got boring in less than a week back at launch
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 02:44 AM   #313
jasong888
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

did they ever fix the exploits like the ones with dual pistols?
jasong888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 04:51 AM   #314
The Batfan

I left this game back in late may just got bored with it, I was one of the top DPS in my league and people cried I think lol Got bored with all the crap updates and just got repetitive same crap everyday...
The Batfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:18 PM   #315
StatueHunter75
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

So can the legendary people who pay to play not play with the same people who got it for free? I'm legendary and my buddy got it for free but we couldn't find each other and we were both on the PvE server. I don't get it the game is soo glitchy!!
StatueHunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:52 PM   #316
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

its always gonna be glitchy, they went the play for free route. It will never be fine tuned like a MMO like World of Warcraft, they just wont put the resources into it anymore.

The game more or less failed and they are cutting their loses, leave it as is. Let people play for free and get cash for those who want to pay, nothing more they can and will do.

Its possible that you have to be premium members to group or there is a issue you two are over looking. Something to check into with customer service.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:04 PM   #317
Xenomorph79

I have a game play question for anyone that actually plays...

Ok, my Hero has two weapons... "Hand Blast" and "Sorcery". I got the hand blast buttons down by pressing either the X or triangle. I can't for the life of me figure out how to use sorcery... I literlly have lost EVERY single fight against anyone else online and I think its because the hand blast may be a weak attack when compared to what I should be using... sorcery.

So if anyone knows what buttons i have to hit please post em. Thanks!
Xenomorph79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:03 PM   #318
stormshadow75x
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenomorph79 View Post
I have a game play question for anyone that actually plays...

Ok, my Hero has two weapons... "Hand Blast" and "Sorcery". I got the hand blast buttons down by pressing either the X or triangle. I can't for the life of me figure out how to use sorcery... I literlly have lost EVERY single fight against anyone else online and I think its because the hand blast may be a weak attack when compared to what I should be using... sorcery.

So if anyone knows what buttons i have to hit please post em. Thanks!
U have to use your skill points to equip your sorcery powers & then assign them on the loadouts.

To actually use them during a fight you press R2 or L2 & then press 1 of the face buttons on the controller that coincides with the power you want to use.
stormshadow75x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:10 PM   #319
stormshadow75x
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueHunter75 View Post
So can the legendary people who pay to play not play with the same people who got it for free? I'm legendary and my buddy got it for free but we couldn't find each other and we were both on the PvE server. I don't get it the game is soo glitchy!!
The game is all screwed up right now. It's almost impossible to get in the game. They got a lot more subscribers than I think they were expecting or ready for. I heard the PC side got an additional 120,000.
stormshadow75x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:46 PM   #320
Ryu
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Storm, you still playing this game?
Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote