Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 05-01-2017, 07:30 PM   #461
JAWS
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

So I went ahead and got one... I like the Olivetti style but find his stare a bit too blank.

I love the character to this one.. Yes the head looks a little big but I am hoping it looks a bit smaller in person... Plus I am getting use to it and don't really notice it's size and think it looks normal.

The other XM head looks a bit big in pics to but looks the right size in person IMO.

JAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 07:56 PM   #462
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Just get mine finally !! Very happy , it's so huge ! Everything has already been said so ...unfortunately on mine there is a defect...I will contact the seller cause for 1K i can't let this pass...I'm not lucky. Just check in the box and the package if th little missing piece was there but nothing so it was broken and put as this in the box

Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 08:33 PM   #463
ChaFoShizzle
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Damn Vince, sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you get it resolved soon.
ChaFoShizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 08:56 PM   #464
Vince_be

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaFoShizzle View Post
Damn Vince, sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you get it resolved soon.
Thanks, it's the first time i got an issue with XM Studios pieces. I've just written an email to my seller so i hope XM will send a replacement part for the bag.

This piece is really awesome, seriously and the engineering behind this XM Punisher is also fantastic. I always have this Waouw effect that when you see a piece in vids or pics it doesn't seem as huge as it is in reality when you got it in hands
Old 05-01-2017, 09:52 PM   #465
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Just put mine together though I'm scare to death if screws. Such a beautiful statue. Even the instruction booklet is a work of art.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 10:03 PM   #466
ChaFoShizzle
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_be View Post
Thanks, it's the first time i got an issue with XM Studios pieces. I've just written an email to my seller so i hope XM will send a replacement part for the bag.

This piece is really awesome, seriously and the engineering behind this XM Punisher is also fantastic. I always have this Waouw effect that when you see a piece in vids or pics it doesn't seem as huge as it is in reality when you got it in hands
XM usually takes care of people so I'm hopeful for you. It really is an amazing piece though isn't it? It's huge and weighs a ton! Definitely one of those statues that look better in person. It's like the piece is telling a story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Just put mine together though I'm scare to death if screws. Such a beautiful statue. Even the instruction booklet is a work of art.
Congrats VS, I absolutely love my Punisher. So well done and the packaging in itself is a work of art. Unboxing an XM piece is a wonderful experience. The art print is sick as well!
ChaFoShizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 11:06 PM   #467
JAWS
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Just get mine finally !! Very happy , it's so huge ! Everything has already been said so ...unfortunately on mine there is a defect...I will contact the seller cause for 1K i can't let this pass...I'm not lucky. Just check in the box and the package if th little missing piece was there but nothing so it was broken and put as this in the box

What is broke... I am not sure what I am seeing.
JAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 11:34 PM   #468
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAWS View Post
What is broke... I am not sure what I am seeing.
The first barrel by his arm looks to be partially chipped. You can see the two "eyes" there.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 08:03 AM   #469
Vince_be

Can someone post some pics of this specific part of the gun, just to see how it is supposed to be ?

Edit : after some reflexion...i don't care anymore ,bit disappointed but it's really tiny and the first issue i got with an xm piece
Old 05-03-2017, 03:28 AM   #470
rhy
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Can someone post some pics of this specific part of the gun, just to see how it is supposed to be ?

Edit : after some reflexion...i don't care anymore ,bit disappointed but it's really tiny and the first issue i got with an xm piece

Definitely, ask for a replacement. A piece from your barrel chipped off.
rhy is offline   Reply With Quote