Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 07-20-2007, 11:43 PM   #21
Tetragrammaton
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by heirtoasguard View Post
so Tet, you're saying that since the Hulk absorbed that radiation from that explosion that made him stronger?? was that radiation gamma rays? hulk was caught in explosions before and possibly different radiation. I can't see that explosion make him stronger. if it was gamma radiation, I would agree.
I remember when he absorbed gamma rays before from the Galaxy Master it made Banner able to control the transformation from Banner to Hulk. the fact that his wife, unborn child and him getting exile is what making him "stronger than ever". IMO
I have two reasons why I believe the shuttle explosion radiation physically made the Hulk stronger.

1) During the Future Imperfect story line, it is stated that the nuclear war that killed off most of the human population and heroes, the Hulk soaked up the radiation and it only made him stronger. While these may have all been gamma bombs, I find that idea unlikely.

2) Christos Gage the writer on both the Iron Man tie-ins and X-Men World War Hulk said so in a forum post on CBR.
Tetragrammaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 11:45 PM   #22
Tetragrammaton
The Flash

I'd have to check the issues but I believe the Hulk himself also says the explosion made him stronger more than once.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:48 PM   #23
DC_Universe_Grl
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
I'd have to check the issues but I believe the Hulk himself also says the explosion made him stronger more than once.
I think you are right Tetra, I think when the ship blows up most of Sakkar he comments that they have made him stronger now, or something to that effect.
DC_Universe_Grl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 12:12 AM   #24
worldbreaker13
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Sooooo, if he is so much stronger, and his rage and power levels are off the charts, why are so many bums in the Marvel U making a fight out of it at all? The Hulk right now, right here, at this moment in time should be ripping through everybody he comes across. I have been reading the Hulk since forever and I have never seen him bleed this much. Christ, I dont think he bled this much during the Planet Hulk story line. Man, he bleeds more than anyone else in the WWH story line thus far. Sorry, I love the Hulk but so far I am disapointed with the story.
worldbreaker13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 12:47 AM   #25
Tetragrammaton
The Flash

I'm having a good time with the series so far, sorry you aren't but geeez what more do you want from the Hulk and the writers. He's already almost single handedly beat up Black Bolt, Iron Man, the New Avengers, the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, crippled Colossus and Wolverine, resisted Professor X's telepathy, knocked out Juggernaut and dismanted about three complete teams of X-Men.
Old 07-21-2007, 01:09 AM   #26
worldbreaker13

C'mon, he's got the Warbound helping him for Christ sake! He sure as hell isn't doing it single handedly. Maybe that is what I want. For all the talk and Hype about this series, yes, that is what I would expect. The Hulk having no trouble getting what he wants, and what he wants is his revenge. Let's face it, so far the Planet Hulk story line was much better than WWH. I know we have a couple more issues to go{and i will get ALL of them} but man is this moving slooww. I said this in the begining when Marvel anounced this story line, I want the Hulk to START and END this war on HIS terms. Anything else will be a disapointment for ME. That is what I want.
Old 07-21-2007, 01:12 AM   #27
Tetragrammaton
The Flash

Are you having a better time with the X-Men WWH mini-series?
Old 07-21-2007, 01:15 AM   #28
worldbreaker13

I think that the X-MEN series is more true to form. I like it the best thus far. What about you?
Old 07-21-2007, 11:20 AM   #29
Tetragrammaton
The Flash

I'm eagerly awaiting issue 5 of WWH where the Hulk kills the Sentry and the return of Iron Man, where he once again knocks out the Hulk with a single punch.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:38 AM   #30
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
I'm having a good time with the series so far, sorry you aren't but geeez what more do you want from the Hulk and the writers. He's already almost single handedly beat up Black Bolt, Iron Man, the New Avengers, the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, crippled Colossus and Wolverine, resisted Professor X's telepathy, knocked out Juggernaut and dismanted about three complete teams of X-Men.
and he's just getting started
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote