Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-06-2020, 11:14 AM   #721
darren1228
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronos1919 View Post
Think you are giving him/her too much credit. Joker would be insulted. Some people can't get any attention in life so they resort to trolling for attention.
darren1228 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 12:05 PM   #722
Augen
Metal Men

One thing in terms of perspective is that the 12 days only represent a bit of the reveals. Just a few months ago Sideshow showed off a Hawkgirl PF that easily would have been my highlight had they saved it for 12 days.

I'm sure plenty of random announcements and of course San Diego will give collectors more options including hopefully some personal grail pieces.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 12:10 PM   #723
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I'm sure plenty of random announcements and of course San Diego will give collectors more options including hopefully some personal grail pieces.
That gives me hope for Mando and Bats.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 12:37 PM   #724
chronos1919
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
That gives me hope for Mando and Bats.
Two at the very top of the list for me as well! Here's hoping!
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 12:43 PM   #725
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

I don't care for any of the revels. But I do want to see Silver Surfer. Not a huge fan but I want to see the full reveal. He's one of those characters that if I had money to burn I would buy. I hope he doesn't look too good and make me do an impulse buy.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 01:43 PM   #726
Tarksis
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
My question is why bother then? I don't visit sections I don't care for.
Because all the other forums on this site are boringly slow or dead. If not for the Sideshow forums no one would hear their cries. I for one am glad Sideshow keeps things exciting with consistent releases, events and videos. I am not interested in any of the 12 days reveals, (with the slimmest exception of Silver Surfer), but appreciate having new material to see and read that keeps the hobby fun.
Tarksis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 02:03 PM   #727
SONICobra
Batman

im still so bummed about that last reveal, i was really expecting a wow reveal to close the event. i was almost thinking i was going to wake up to a surprise 13th day reveal to make up for it "jk guys, heres the real last reveal!"
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 02:35 PM   #728
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
im still so bummed about that last reveal, i was really expecting a wow reveal to close the event. i was almost thinking i was going to wake up to a surprise 13th day reveal to make up for it "jk guys, heres the real last reveal!"
I think from the vibe of here and other fb post that was the general consensus about the star wars reveal being the last one.

The last star wars reveal of Asajji was way cooler, compared to this one it was "meh".

So we have 7 months or so to go see if we will get any new X-men.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 02:40 PM   #729
chronos1919
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarksis View Post
Because all the other forums on this site are boringly slow or dead. If not for the Sideshow forums no one would hear their cries. I for one am glad Sideshow keeps things exciting with consistent releases, events and videos. I am not interested in any of the 12 days reveals, (with the slimmest exception of Silver Surfer), but appreciate having new material to see and read that keeps the hobby fun.
There's many reasons I've remained a loyal customer of theirs and agree they keep things consistently interesting. If they didn't exist, it's unlikely I would have gotten into the hobby.

I don't mind the complaints, it's only when you hear the same things, over and over, from the same people that it starts to become quite tiresome and you have to wonder, what's the point?
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 02:45 PM   #730
Demona
Martian Manhunter

The only thing I'm worried about with not seeing a Storm statue - or even a peep about one - is that Tweeterhead is about to put up/sneak some more ladies from the Super Powers line and I only have so much money to go around.

Poison Ivy should go up for PO in March (can't F'in wait to see her!). Zatanna is being sculpted. Hawkgirl should be on the way. I'm going to be in deep trouble if they start MOTU/PoP up.

At least if I knew Storm was on the horizon, it could help me budget or not miss out on either a SS piece or a TH piece.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote