Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 03-03-2016, 08:27 PM   #211
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

This is the reason I hated when ARH did not want to use sideshow to distribute like they did before.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:56 PM   #212
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
I'm still waiting for my Gold Ares from Specfiction and having the same problem.even though he said he will ship this week.
FYI this wont be shipped this week.

He said the same exact thing to me the first email, then after the 4th business day I wrote him again asking for the exact date it will be shipped. That's when he replied he may not be able to fulfill my order because the number of breakage. Then I called ARH and got the real story. He still is sticking to his story even after I cancel.

ARH does think hes going to pay by the end of the weekend. Which means even if he pays your Ares won't be shipped out until mid next week at the very best.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 09:09 PM   #213
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I know he is just buying time by feeding us bull.I just want t get my statue and be done.I have one more from him(For Gentle Giant) and then its over.The thing is my statues are paid in full.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 10:08 PM   #214
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I don't know. He did try and make payment for my statue. This tells me that he is trying to get my stuff to me. I'm not guessing at this, I know it because ARH told me he tried to pay but they denied the payment. As per their agreement with him, he needs to pay his whole bill. I've bought a Conan from him before, got a good price... $1k for Conan and the snake, including shipping, and it was shipped fast and without problem. I really think he just overextended himself with his order, and probably not just the ARH order either. I'm hoping we makes the payment by weeks end... Which is tomorrow, and I will have my statue in the mail by early next week. Fingers crossed...
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 10:11 PM   #215
The13thWarlock

And would I order from him again... If he gets my Arhian to me... Yes. Things happen and if he has a statue I want, at a good price, I'm buying. Though I'm always buying from ARH directly if at all possible.
Old 03-04-2016, 09:28 AM   #216
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
And would I order from him again... If he gets my Arhian to me... Yes. Things happen and if he has a statue I want, at a good price, I'm buying. Though I'm always buying from ARH directly if at all possible.
Good luck with that, I would rather pay the extra $100 to avoid this nonsense. He stuck to his lie about not being able to get the statue because of breakage, even after I told him I talked to ARH and that's not true. That shows his character to me and I would rather not do business with someone like that.

I do hope you get your statues.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 12:07 PM   #217
deadscary
Frackin!

Pre orders on ebay are very risky. I pre ordered some figures from a big toy seller in the us. Anyway I couldn't open a did not arrive case because the delivery date went past ebays buyer protection . They never did turn up & the seller was clearly out to rip me off. Would not help at all, wouldn't proof they posted them & would not help! I couldn't even leave negative
deadscary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 12:40 PM   #218
-Ace-
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
statue and base are flawless on mine considering a lot of them have some kind of defect paintwise or have the broken skirt. mine has no breakage. it was one of the stock that got repackaged by ARH since it came opened and resealed. will post pics later. BBTS sent me a replacement accessory and should be delivered this week...of course free of charge and sent out the next business day after i contacted them. can't beat that! also my Arhian came double boxed and wrapped in bubble wrap by BBTS.

Good to hear. Mine must have been right before ARH did that, as I had paint flaws-
-Ace- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 01:10 PM   #219
The13thWarlock

I'm hoping because mine is still not left the hands of ARH that it's been checked over and packaged well when it eventually does ship.
Old 03-04-2016, 05:47 PM   #220
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ace- View Post
Good to hear. Mine must have been right before ARH did that, as I had paint flaws-
mine does have paint 2 paint flaws the size of a pinhead. one under the right boob and another on the left hand. when i get the replacement i'll post pics of everything.
but since one gets covered by the magnetized top its no biggie and the other is really small...so i consider myself lucky. face detail is really good considering.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote