Old 07-25-2015, 02:39 PM   #11
akumakiller
I am da law!

Good man!
akumakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 03:19 PM   #12
strife87
Spider-Ham

Have to agree, nice to see someone trying to help out forum members.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 05:11 PM   #13
Atheris
The Maxx

It's foolish and naive because the person that's gonna take it over will almost certainly be someone to profit from it immediately or has intentions to do so later on. It would be a nice gesture if given to a personal "known" friend.....but a random on the internet?......ha!

This could potentially even be a scam if you think about it, not saying that it is, but it's highly suspect. Relativity new member to the forum, very few posts and for some reason has the deal of year. I mean this person is just willingly giving up $600+ profit.....to do a favour for someone they don't even know?

Never underestimate human greed.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 12:19 PM   #14
theghostinside
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Hey

I sent a pm and posted on here right after Zen and i havent heard anything back. I will send another message.

Please let me know.

Thanks
theghostinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:29 PM   #15
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 02:03 PM   #16
EpochFanatics
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
It's foolish and naive because the person that's gonna take it over will almost certainly be someone to profit from it immediately or has intentions to do so later on. It would be a nice gesture if given to a personal "known" friend.....but a random on the internet?......ha!

This could potentially even be a scam if you think about it, not saying that it is, but it's highly suspect. Relativity new member to the forum, very few posts and for some reason has the deal of year. I mean this person is just willingly giving up $600+ profit.....to do a favour for someone they don't even know?

Never underestimate human greed.

Chris
The worst is that you're absolutely right. But the most greedy was people who share the same passion as us and sleep on selling thread forum. It's reminds me a anedocte not so old as that, last year I was looking for a Sagat Sideshow Exclusive to complete my display with the regular. A reseller on the forum was selling one for $ 800 shipping out. I have contacted him with an offer of $ 600 shipping out and fees in my charge (at this time on ebay many Sagat Ex was sold at 500~650$ on auction). He refused to finally come back with an offer of 950$ shipping included with to justify the highest fees for ship it overseas 150$~. Obviously I told him I had already talked to him and my offer was $ 600 so shipping in 750$ with payment by paypal GIFT if he can guarantee his honestly. Finally he never answered me and one week later I bought my Sagat Sideshow Exclusive $ 550 including shipping to a US seller very friendly who wanted just to recover the invested money.
This story taught me many things including the patience is the best friend of the collector and greedy people can help saving money with their excessive greed .
EpochFanatics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 05:35 PM   #17
yeek
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpochFanatics View Post
The worst is that you're absolutely right. But the most greedy was people who share the same passion as us and sleep on selling thread forum. It's reminds me a anedocte not so old as that, last year I was looking for a Sagat Sideshow Exclusive to complete my display with the regular. A reseller on the forum was selling one for $ 800 shipping out. I have contacted him with an offer of $ 600 shipping out and fees in my charge (at this time on ebay many Sagat Ex was sold at 500~650$ on auction). He refused to finally come back with an offer of 950$ shipping included with to justify the highest fees for ship it overseas 150$~. Obviously I told him I had already talked to him and my offer was $ 600 so shipping in 750$ with payment by paypal GIFT if he can guarantee his honestly. Finally he never answered me and one week later I bought my Sagat Sideshow Exclusive $ 550 including shipping to a US seller very friendly who wanted just to recover the invested money.
This story taught me many things including the patience is the best friend of the collector and greedy people can help saving money with their excessive greed .
Yeah for sure, patience is the key to this hobby. There will always be statues coming and going in everyone's collection.
yeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 02:54 AM   #18
Oni_Akuma_1982
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpochFanatics View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeek View Post
Yeah for sure, patience is the key to this hobby. There will always be statues coming and going in everyone's collection.
That's true but it depends on which statue you are looking for. You can always get good deals but sometimes you just have to pay what you have to pay in this hooby.
Oni_Akuma_1982 is offline   Reply With Quote