Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2015, 01:22 PM   #1111
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musei View Post
Has anything been said about the Mileena statue being released? I still have mine pre-ordered and still waiting for the final payment. I know it's been delayed many times, but I thought this month it was going to happen? I dropped an email as well but no reply from anyone there this month.
Actually CS is completely caught up. I reviewed everything yesterday.

There were no unanswered emails.

Its possible our reply went to your spam or your email somehow went to our spam (though that shoudnt happen).

If you dont get a response in 3 days you should email again.

Make a note that you spoke to me here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mqhuynh View Post
Is anybody on CS latley. Sent an email, got a reply then nothing for 3 weeks. Was hoping for an update on my replacement. Jerry can you find out what is happening?
You should email again to check and Ill have a talk with them about staying in touch.

Make a note that you spoke to me on here
Old 07-25-2015, 01:28 PM   #1112
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Hey everyone

Just wanted to post this up to make sure everyone had easy access to our customer service department.

The Customer Service Dept now consists of Carolyn as Supervisor with Dustin as her assistant. Wolfgang sometimes helps when he isnt busy, but generally he handles accounting.

All emails should be answered within 48 hours (not including holidays or weekends). If you havent received a response in 72 hours, please email again.

Also, please check your spam as I hear thats often the reason customers havent seen our responses. They are stuck in spam.

There is now only one Customer Service email, CUSTOMERSERVICE@PCSTOY.COM

If there is an emergency you can call 818 280 6375 , however, as I insist on an email trail so i can periodically review the performance of customer service and see what different types of issues we are having, customer service will insist on reconfirming everything you spoke about via email so I can review it. I am not a fan of he said/she said so I want it all in writing.

PS - DO NOT email the old emails orders@pcstoy.com , pcstoys@aol.com, audrey@pcstoy.com as they are inactive.

Last edited by OuttaSight; 07-29-2015 at 11:34 AM.
Old 07-26-2015, 08:10 PM   #1113
Mqhuynh
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
You should email again to check and Ill have a talk with them about staying in touch.

Make a note that you spoke to me on here
I emailed CS again last night, lets see if I get a response in a timely fashion. I did note in the email I spoke to you on here about it.
Is there a way to CC you in on the emails? My case number is Case #5169.

Thank you.
Old 07-26-2015, 08:11 PM   #1114
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Jerry the customer service departments is amazing. Quick responses and super nice people
Old 07-28-2015, 12:58 PM   #1115
kenshi8
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klear Knives View Post
Jerry the customer service departments is amazing. Quick responses and super nice people
+1

I sent a request and it was done the next day.

Great customer service. Thank you.
Old 07-28-2015, 04:48 PM   #1116
Drakull
Sailor Moon

Good job Jerry, fast response from your guys
Old 08-07-2015, 05:48 PM   #1117
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

As one of the hardest critics of PCS's customer service in the past,I have to say the last couple times dealing with them has been a real pleasure,responses are within 24 hours,and all questions and requests were done in a very timely manner.What a huge improvement from last year,just want to say thank you Jerry,and thanks to Dustin and all the others at PCS cs.Fantastic job,keep up the great work
Old 08-09-2015, 11:38 PM   #1118
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Do you have a case # ?

We recently had to let one of our CS people go, Jess, as he was not performing up to standards.

We are cleaning up a bit of his mess, so its possible your issues have to do with that.

Unfortunately customer service is one of those jobs where a bad egg can really make us look bad.
I was never given a case number but I can send you the whole email conversation. I dealt with Audrey.

I'm assuming at this point I'm screwed for my He-Man replacement right?
Old 08-10-2015, 10:54 AM   #1119
7omous
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

hello jerry, i sent an email on the 1st of august regarding my dhalsim statue i purchased directly from pCS, mine has an extreme leaning issue and its bound to tip over unfortunately, to this day i havent received any response. I have sent a follow up email today.
Old 08-10-2015, 12:29 PM   #1120
Swordsman
Death is hereditary.

Dear Jerry,

Wondering did your customer service received a email of transfer of Vega Player 1 Exclusive pre order ?

The seller had sent the email to customer service, CC to me.

I have yet to receive reply.
Closed Thread