Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-21-2018, 04:07 PM   #61
gearhead
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Damn, I have AO Deathstroke and really wanted an Arkham Asylum/City Bats to pair him up with. I passed on all other 1/3 P1 Bats waiting on a AA/AC Batman. I'm just so disappointed right now.
Me too! How can they quit without making an AA/AC Bats?! It's the one that started it all! So disappointing!

I did get the AO Batman to go with my Deathstroke, and am very glad I did. It's incredible in person and I feel very under rated. But I was for sure getting AA/AC Batman also.
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 04:14 PM   #62
Kevorkian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Kev. I got a response from P1 about Gurren Lagann and Evangelion. As of now they are all in with these 2 series. They were acting very sly about what's coming next but there were no "done, closed or undecided mentioned like they've told me in the past. Chin up!

It's going to take a few days to get some info on AA Bane, I'll even ask about AK Ivy. Sit tight!
thank you very much, such a relief!
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 06:13 PM   #63
sparda
The Avengers

Based on the response of the poll, it is clear that interest for this line has started to slow down over the years. With all the other licenses they have these days, it doesn't make that much sense to keep going with the AK line. The amount of available pieces and decreasing aftermarket value are a clear indication of it.

It would be a nice gesture of P1 to do an Ivy, to close it off, but I highly doubt it, considering they just released Hush Ivy and don't want to take away from their own sales.

Then again, with 20+ pieces in this line, some people (mainly on FB) have to get real and just be glad with what they got. Seriously, how many other companies went in so deep as P1...
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 07:33 PM   #64
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

I am surprised Catwoman made it with the Hush version on the way
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 08:18 PM   #65
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidLiquidFox View Post
I am surprised Catwoman made it with the Hush version on the way
Well, AK Catwoman was released last year, and it looks like Hush Catwoman is still being worked on, so they probably decided to expand on the Hush line way after the AK version was done.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 12:53 AM   #66
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
Me too! How can they quit without making an AA/AC Bats?! It's the one that started it all! So disappointing!

I did get the AO Batman to go with my Deathstroke, and am very glad I did. It's incredible in person and I feel very under rated. But I was for sure getting AA/AC Batman also.
Exactly. It all started with AA. How can they possibly shut down the 1/3rd Arkham line without releasing the most iconic version of Bats in the Arkham line? We need a 1/3 Arkham Asylum/City Batman. Ya hear that P1?
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 01:17 PM   #67
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Alright gang. P1 returned a few of my msgs and gave the generic "we're sorry we can't say anything more about this line shtick" I asked about the AA Bane concept they've shown and if the recent Facebook poll softened their hearts on releasing an AK Ivy. Seems either they're playing hard to get or it's a no.

I still think they'll release AA Bane from their wording on Facebook but if there's no new news by fall they probably decided to scrap it like the Bay Shedder Armor and Krang...

Such is life. At least I got a few good villains from this line.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 01:51 PM   #68
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

Solid sale figures, them looking at the bigger picture, etc. carry more weight than the FB poll. It was a good try though.
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 01:53 PM   #69
Mister H
Gen 13

Good to know they are interested in fan's opinions.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 02:09 PM   #70
jaguargod
Sailor Moon

This was the anticipated result when you make 10 Batman-related items for every one non-Batman related item.
jaguargod is offline   Reply With Quote