Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 04-21-2022, 01:06 PM   #131
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

good for you-that sounds great. I moved a few years ago and for about a month I had no statues out and felt 100% better once they were all displayed and the boxes were put away. Plus if you are dealing with a new space you can always think of new ways to display everything.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 06:19 PM   #132
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

No, it is not a new place. I have been living in this appartment for almost 23 years now. It desperetly needs renovation. I have no display way in my mind, i need to see what are the options of IKEA first. I have all kinds of statues from 1/10 Batman black&white to 1/3 Prime 1 but nothing bigger than 1/3.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 06:29 PM   #133
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Ok
But still, a renovation is a great thing and it sounds Like once it is done there will be some new things you can do with your place
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 12:17 PM   #134
AC_808
Hercules

Have been enjoying Batman: The Knight series so far.

Right now it's been issue #1 to #4 with #5 on its way. Great look at Bruce's training/adventures before becoming Batman.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 04:05 PM   #135
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Here is my latest haul. (:,

I just learned that my government made another new law that only 5 none cummortial internatinol shipments is allowed per citizen each month... And as you all probably know Bookdepository sends their books one by one... And i ordered like 15 manga from them so they all come one by one... Some of them arrived at the customes and didn't pass... there are more on the way including some figuarts toys and Daredevil by Brubaker Omnibus... So none of them will pass the customes :/ I will make customes return them unfortunatly and order some of them next month... :/

So no need for further wait for all the comics and manga to arrive for this months haul... Here it is:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0b3d8be2-2e3f-4b1c-aaac-495ee693fb5c.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	266.3 KB
ID:	150520  
Old 06-10-2022, 04:07 PM   #136
jeremydmc
Black Panther

WOW, that is crazy you can only get 5 a month!!!!!!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 04:37 PM   #137
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
WOW, that is crazy you can only get 5 a month!!!!!!
And they all must be under 150 euro... :/ The new money limit for none cummortial shipments is 150 euro. :/ and my government still gets crap ton of tax. I paid something like $40 tax in total for two shipments of toy, one of them was $95 and the other was $92 of 1/12 figures... Welcome to Turkey, the equvilant of hell on earth... :/
Old 06-10-2022, 08:38 PM   #138
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Lets get political.

I don't know how much my posts here have infuluance on anything but they are open to public ofcourse, Anyone can read them.

I open the tv and all i hear on the news all of a sudden is about how people who produce nothing, bad mouth about Turkey all the time and stuff... after my previous post to the thread.

I must say what Turkey really produce ? we even import the hay from other counties. lol Turkey used to be a agroculture country but now, there is no agroculture, our government imports everything from wheat to grain to sustain the need of the counrty... And they are like the books and toys you import cause Turkey to lose money... how about even importing the hay as a government, dude ?!?!?! lol This is the Integence level that govern us unfotunatly. lol
Old 06-11-2022, 02:53 PM   #139
jeremydmc
Black Panther

I couldn't imagine not being able to order a comic book without the government intervening.

Of course there is the Comic Book Code....they tried at one point.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 07:26 AM   #140
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

I think i will start to read The Boys comics today. I got all the 6 trades. It will be a long read. I really wonder the Herogasm event of The Boys comics. I heard that Amazon couldn't addapt it to the TV Show because it was super controversial. I really wonder what Ennis pulled with the Event... He had all the creative freedom in the World, no editorial people who breath on his neck. It must be pretty crazy. (: