Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-19-2018, 05:37 PM   #521
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Not feeling the face, she looks a bit too old. Why is this a maquette? I don't see anything significant to make this a maquette? The base is going to take this to 800.00 plus. Lame.....I don't even like big bases anymore. I wished they have one option to get a smaller base for less option. Hopefully a coh will make this a buy.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 06:01 PM   #522
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Holy crap! CBG is back!
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 06:13 PM   #523
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

If they do a CoH like the art print, she is looking in the totally opposite direction. I wonder how the flow of the statue might change with her looking like she is moving in a different direction.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 06:14 PM   #524
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPmaster View Post
Holy crap! CBG is back!
The hero we need right now...
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 06:34 PM   #525
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Thank you everyone! I was on a very long vacation and has a wonderful time! Comicbookguy loves you all and loves statue art! Not reading comics but love all good comic art! This is a exciting time for us all! The industry is going ways that we have never seen yet. This includes the good, and the bad like prices and overkill with so much stuff coming out, etc.. As for this new rogue I need to see more. I really want a rogue but I may end up getting none. I wished they would do the face more like half comic and half realistic. The other option is to put a paper bag over the head. But then its better to just pass. hopefully they can revise the face or im prove it with more pics.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 06:48 PM   #526
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPmaster View Post
Holy crap! CBG is back!
The legend returns!
Iko Iko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 07:42 PM   #527
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Thank you everyone! I was on a very long vacation and has a wonderful time! Comicbookguy loves you all and loves statue art! Not reading comics but love all good comic art! This is a exciting time for us all! The industry is going ways that we have never seen yet. This includes the good, and the bad like prices and overkill with so much stuff coming out, etc.. As for this new rogue I need to see more. I really want a rogue but I may end up getting none. I wished they would do the face more like half comic and half realistic. The other option is to put a paper bag over the head. But then its better to just pass. hopefully they can revise the face or im prove it with more pics.
Welcome back man!
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 08:00 PM   #528
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Freaking great, now I have to sign in to get past the idiotic CBG posts.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 11:13 AM   #529
Shaughn54

From Nearmint in SDCC thread

"I don’t think it’s all on her wrist. I spoke to someone from Sideshow, and the metal bar apparent goes through most of her body."

He also did say that all the employees are consistent with their answers (when asking different questions, not this particular rogue engineering one)

So if the bar travels through most of her body, then i think it has to travel into that blade as well and if thats the case, I dont know how you can remove that jacket.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 11:28 AM   #530
Khev
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
From Nearmint in SDCC thread

"So if the bar travels through most of her body, then i think it has to travel into that blade as well and if thats the case, I dont know how you can remove that jacket.
Scissors.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote