Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-05-2017, 08:29 PM   #31
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I like how they did these new bases similar size to Harley & Azreal. That's how all P1 statues should be.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 02:44 AM   #32
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Not sure if there was a thread for the Red Hood in his fatigues but he is now in stock at Sideshow. Low stock remaining....

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...studio-902860/
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 07:54 AM   #33
StatueBandit
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Both Red Hood P1 Pieces look fantastic however I prefer the Story Pack Version.
StatueBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 07:08 PM   #34
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueBandit View Post
Both Red Hood P1 Pieces look fantastic however I prefer the Story Pack Version.
I'm leaning that way too. I will pick one of these up, but still not sure which one. I think the Army fatigue version looks excellent, and I like the bat symbol on that piece. But the story pack version is closer to the comic version so I'm torn. ugh!!
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 08:16 PM   #35
Indomitus

I have what I call the army fatigue version and it is a masterpiece.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...studio-902860/

Only distributed through Sideshow or direct from Prime 1 I believe. I know for the price with these we must be selective, but the red highlights just make this shine. If you do pick this up, look into some quality lighting. Your eyes will thank you when your wallet wont.
Old 03-01-2018, 08:31 PM   #36
Indomitus

Some of these Arkham pieces Special Offer discounts on Sideshow right now. Worth a looksie?
Old 03-08-2018, 09:58 PM   #37
Indomitus

This guy is out and looks awesome! A must for any Red Hood fan. The only things I would comment though is they did not use the typical silk cloth nor the blue Prime 1 tape we are so used to seeing. I hope this is not a future trend. My only real complaint is the 2 small sections of skin exposed between the gloves and jacket are painted a skin color but I wish had the same life like look effect. Very small section though. But maybe that's because it is between other parts and not possible.

Surprisingly I prefer the EX version to mix it up in case you have the other Red Hood versions on display.

Thank you Prime 1 and Sideshow for a piece I don't think we will see again.

Happy collecting!!
Old 03-09-2018, 11:45 AM   #38
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
This guy is out and looks awesome! A must for any Red Hood fan. The only things I would comment though is they did not use the typical silk cloth nor the blue Prime 1 tape we are so used to seeing. I hope this is not a future trend. My only real complaint is the 2 small sections of skin exposed between the gloves and jacket are painted a skin color but I wish had the same life like look effect. Very small section though. But maybe that's because it is between other parts and not possible.

Surprisingly I prefer the EX version to mix it up in case you have the other Red Hood versions on display.

Thank you Prime 1 and Sideshow for a piece I don't think we will see again.

Happy collecting!!
this is an awesome piece. I keep debating whether to get this one or the other red hood version they released.
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 11:49 AM   #39
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Been on the fence with this one. I'd love to see some decent production pics. HINT. HINT.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 06:19 PM   #40
Indomitus

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
this is an awesome piece. I keep debating whether to get this one or the other red hood version they released.
A tough choice yes and I have seen both together in person. They both are grail's for fans of the character.

Basically they are the same and different as to the various Batman versions you see from Prime 1. Same character with the same type of mask and pose, but different body sculpt. Ideally, buy both. Prime 1 will be giving up on this line and who else will pick these up in either 1/3 or 1/4? I believe this is an ok selling line but not enough to attract any real competition. I avoid the resale game just because it involves a lot of trust in transaction and since I'm not buying and selling much I prefer to buy new.

Jacket Hood has the advantage of 2 head sculpts if you get the EX. I think the EX is a must!

Arkham Hood is sexy with the shiny armor pieces.

Either way, it won't disappoint. If you could have the option for a hot girl and it was only a matter of money for 2, will you let your wallet stand in the way?