Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 04:57 PM   #11
TheGreyOne
The Spirit

Not hooked up to 360 yet... but I will once my system gets fixed.

My old x-box gametag was.

Megatron 316.

My 360 one should be as well.
Old 11-27-2006, 05:06 PM   #12
kirthew
Zot

I am Kirthew there as well... but something happened to my wireless adapter... dont know what happened... when I get a few hours I will have to muddle through it...

Gamertag: Kirthew
Old 11-27-2006, 05:26 PM   #13
Wooktroop
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

gtag: mkcopeland
Old 11-27-2006, 05:27 PM   #14
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirthew View Post
I am Kirthew there as well... but something happened to my wireless adapter... dont know what happened... when I get a few hours I will have to muddle through it...

Gamertag: Kirthew
I'm currently using a Linksys Gaming Adapter (WGA11B) with my 360. So far... no problems.

Old 11-27-2006, 08:01 PM   #15
kirthew
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
I'm currently using a Linksys Gaming Adapter (WGA11B) with my 360. So far... no problems.

I have a wireless router... and something happened with Comcast the other day where I got home and I could not surf any websites... Comcast made me take the router out of the equation... and then basically did their whole clearing of cache, deleting history (Why would they want you to delete the history!?!) deleting all cookies... and then rebooting... I did all this and power cycled the modem (Which more than likely needed to be done to reset everything and would have been the only necessary solution)...

Anyways... The router was down for a number of minutes... 30 to 40... and I was playing the PSP during the time... I think the wireless of the PSP took over the wireless slot the 360 wanted... and now there is conflict... That is my theory... just have to figure out how to reassign the 360...
Old 11-27-2006, 08:14 PM   #16
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirthew View Post
I have a wireless router... and something happened with Comcast the other day where I got home and I could not surf any websites... Comcast made me take the router out of the equation... and then basically did their whole clearing of cache, deleting history (Why would they want you to delete the history!?!) deleting all cookies... and then rebooting... I did all this and power cycled the modem (Which more than likely needed to be done to reset everything and would have been the only necessary solution)...

Anyways... The router was down for a number of minutes... 30 to 40... and I was playing the PSP during the time... I think the wireless of the PSP took over the wireless slot the 360 wanted... and now there is conflict... That is my theory... just have to figure out how to reassign the 360...
Comcast are a bunch of morons! I have nothing with problems with them, AND their service when I lived in areas that used them.....sorry if anyone here works at comcast..
Old 11-27-2006, 08:19 PM   #17
kirthew
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoPUFF View Post
Comcast are a bunch of morons! I have nothing with problems with them, AND their service when I lived in areas that used them.....sorry if anyone here works at comcast..
I was so mad during that conversation... at the end of the call I asked him point blank.. Why didn't we power cycle the modem and the router at the same time to see if that worked... His response... "I did not want to waste your time sir with solutions that might not work..."
Old 11-27-2006, 11:09 PM   #18
bat_collector
Galactus

gtag: batcollector
Old 12-06-2006, 02:22 AM   #19
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Probably should make this a sticky.
Old 12-06-2006, 11:27 AM   #20
Archangel
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post

Probably should make this a sticky.
Good idea. If anyone else wants their gamertag to be known let me know.
Closed Thread