Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 02-24-2017, 09:21 PM   #221
Mfinn123
Hydra

well, the good news is that this is NOT a situation where your money is lost as Jae will refund anyone who asks. That is somewhat better than being out the money too. Still, highly, highly frustrating and very, very disapointing.
Mfinn123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:39 AM   #222
Ants
Frackin!

In February, Jae said my piece was done and that he was inking it today! I was cautiously optimistic but since then he stopped replying to my emails.
27 months wait so far...
Anyone got lucky yet?
Ants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:55 AM   #223
MMBORNAGAIN
The Spirit

its a shame considering someone on here just posted getting one from him that he set up in January, it is just not right.
MMBORNAGAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 10:17 AM   #224
boibleu22
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER View Post
I agree 100%. Honestly, I'll be disappointed if they don't get screwed over. They are asking for it.

I feel bad for the ones that didn't know what they were getting into. These guys know full well that people are still owed commissions and still signing up for one for themselves?! I don't get it.
To be fair I sent in my commission request before I even found this thread and read the issues. Just glad he delivered at the con.
boibleu22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 11:47 AM   #225
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMBORNAGAIN View Post
its a shame considering someone on here just posted getting one from him that he set up in January, it is just not right.
it's absolute BS and TERRIBLE business practice, not to mention treating your paying customers like crap.

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 05:09 AM   #226
Ants
Frackin!

Well, it's time for some good news on this thread, I have finally received my Dark Tower commission from Jae.
It took 28 months but the piece was really nice and he bumped it up from 8.5x11 to 9x12.
Despite Jae's chaotic organisation and illogical order for commissions, I have to admit that he was always responsive and very nice throughout the very long wait.
I hope you guys receive your pieces soon, keep emailing Jae for updates and eventually he will start working on it.
It wasn't the easiest commission and the funny thing is when Jae shipped it to me, it got stuck on another package and USPS sent it to the wrong address but thankfully rerouted it back to me, phew!!!

Here's the piece I am sharing for your eyes only, folks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Scan 17.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	432.2 KB
ID:	104407  
Ants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 11:55 AM   #227
Wah
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ants View Post
Well, it's time for some good news on this thread, I have finally received my Dark Tower commission from Jae.
It took 28 months but the piece was really nice and he bumped it up from 8.5x11 to 9x12.
Despite Jae's chaotic organisation and illogical order for commissions, I have to admit that he was always responsive and very nice throughout the very long wait.
I hope you guys receive your pieces soon, keep emailing Jae for updates and eventually he will start working on it.
It wasn't the easiest commission and the funny thing is when Jae shipped it to me, it got stuck on another package and USPS sent it to the wrong address but thankfully rerouted it back to me, phew!!!

Here's the piece I am sharing for your eyes only, folks!
Wow! Turned out aces!
Wah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 03:14 PM   #228
Arcusprime
Shadowhawk

I've been in contact and should receive my piece soon. I've seen the rough, it should be amazing. Once this arrives, along with one other piece from another artist, my backlog of delayed pieces will be done!
Arcusprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 05:42 PM   #229
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

Nice to see some good news coming in

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 06:57 PM   #230
carlito1978
Hellfire Club

So for a 30 month wait jae gave u an extra .5 inches of length and 1 inch of height. How generous.

Piece is nice all things considered.
carlito1978 is offline   Reply With Quote