Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 12-30-2017, 03:17 PM   #391
Darth Milo
Hydra

Picture taken by an Australian collector.. also green eyes on his Freddy bust.

Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 03:29 PM   #392
Predator79
Doh!

Hey guys... please relax!
The eyes look at all freddys like on the proto in natural lightning... but when you take a led cold light lamp and shine into his eyes the color changes in light green... thats normal.. this are glas eyes!
Freddy will never be displayed under extreme bright white led lamps... so relax.. everything is fine with him :-)
Predator79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 03:51 PM   #393
Darth Milo
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator79 View Post
Hey guys... please relax!
The eyes look at all freddys like on the proto in natural lightning... but when you take a led cold light lamp and shine into his eyes the color changes in light green... thats normal.. this are glas eyes!
Freddy will never be displayed under extreme bright white led lamps... so relax.. everything is fine with him :-)
Well I have my Freddy bust in front of me and he has definitely green eyes whatever the light condition he's in..

The flash in the above picture only exaggerates the contrast of the eye color.. it doesn't change it from blue to green..
Old 12-30-2017, 06:54 PM   #394
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Milo View Post
Well I have my Freddy bust in front of me and he has definitely green eyes whatever the light condition he's in..

The flash in the above picture only exaggerates the contrast of the eye color.. it doesn't change it from blue to green..
I don't think the green eyes is a deal breaker. Still looks great.

Last edited by FROBAY; 12-30-2017 at 07:01 PM.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 07:34 PM   #395
Darth Milo
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
I don't think the green eyes is a deal breaker. Still looks great.
Sure, I won't deny it, he still looks great in person, but I paid a premium price for this bust (2075USD) so when ECC promises blue eyes, I expect that I receive one with blue eyes, not green.
They did an investigation regarding the eye color and came to the conclusion that Freddy didn't wear green lenses in Dream Warriors, this was confirmed by people that worked on Freddy's make-up.
So I'm suprised that alot of people receive their Freddy with green eyes while some have one with blue..
Old 12-30-2017, 09:42 PM   #396
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
Sure, I won't deny it, he still looks great in person, but I paid a premium price for this bust (2075USD) so when ECC promises blue eyes, I expect that I receive one with blue eyes, not green.
They did an investigation regarding the eye color and came to the conclusion that Freddy didn't wear green lenses in Dream Warriors, this was confirmed by people that worked on Freddy's make-up.
So I'm suprised that alot of people receive their Freddy with green eyes while some have one with blue..
I understand. I boxed mine back up. I didn't take any pics so I'm not sure what color eyes I got. Did you happen to call or email CS to see what they have to say about? Very curious how many Have green eyes. Might be a big deal if you ever want to sell it.

65 is a low number to have green eyes. Would make more sense if it was the higher numbers and they ran out of blues, not that it's a good excuse.

Last edited by FROBAY; 12-30-2017 at 09:45 PM.
Old 12-31-2017, 10:33 AM   #397
Darth Milo
Hydra

No, I ordered mine from a Belgian shop and ECC is probably closed now during the holidays..
Someone allready posted on their FB page.. I'm going to wait what they have to say..
Old 12-31-2017, 10:58 AM   #398
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
No, I ordered mine from a Belgian shop and ECC is probably closed now during the holidays..
Someone allready posted on their FB page.. I'm going to wait what they have to say..
Cool. Keep us posted.
Old 12-31-2017, 01:02 PM   #399
gypsycatcha
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Not mine but found this on a channel I subscribe to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4az_pXEgaQ
gypsycatcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 01:54 PM   #400
Scorpion1981
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Mine has green eyes too. ECC changed this because many people in this forum wants green eyes (englund has green eyes)
Scorpion1981 is offline   Reply With Quote