Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 02-21-2018, 07:09 PM   #71
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

We will be distributing the pieces for this diorama in the US & other select territories. First pre-orders go up this Friday.

- Robert
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 12:46 PM   #72
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
We will be distributing the pieces for this diorama in the US & other select territories. First pre-orders go up this Friday.

- Robert
I hope you will clear up the issue of how this is to be released. I also posted on your Facebook page. I plan on getting this, but was intending to buy these in sets. You stated on Facebook that all the pieces would have to be purchased individually, but Iron Studios' Instagram post would seem to indicate otherwise.

From Instagram

Dear Iron Studios fans the Jurassic Park Art Scale 1/10 ll be sold in separated parts,
Iron Studios is now making new progress at the T-REX and some parts of the car to make it more accurate to the movie, as soon if get finished we ll release the Official photos and the regions that this ll be avaiable:

-Ian Malcon Art Scale 1/10 SRP
US$ 89,99
-Alan Grant Art Scale 1/10SRP
US$ 89,99
-T-Rex Art Scale 1/10 + custom base ( not show yet ) SRP
US$ 649,99
- Car - Jungle Explorer Art Scale 1/10 custom base ( not show yet ) SRP
US$ 649,99

- SET A ( Left Base, Left Back Base + Fence and Plants, Car, Tim & Alex, T-REX )
SRP US$ 1.199,99
- SET B ( Middle and Right Base, Middle and Right Back Base + Fence and Plants, Car, Alan Grant, Ian Malcon )
SRP US$ 1.199,99
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 04:27 PM   #73
rjszar

Just spoke with Heather from CC about the IS diorama and the pieces going up fro pre-order tomorrow. As of right now, they have no idea if or when you will be able to order a complete Set A and a complete set B. They only know that you can order pieces individually. If you do that, then you end up with bases that don't go together to form the full diorama. So will there be a separate diorama base available to order individually, adding greatly to the cost, or will everyone end up with a bunch of pieces just sitting next to each other on a shelf? Do we order now or wait, hoping that full sets go up for pre-order at a much later date? What if that doesn't happen and you miss out on pieces?
Old 02-22-2018, 07:48 PM   #74
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjszar View Post
I hope you will clear up the issue of how this is to be released. I also posted on your Facebook page. I plan on getting this, but was intending to buy these in sets. You stated on Facebook that all the pieces would have to be purchased individually, but Iron Studios' Instagram post would seem to indicate otherwise.

From Instagram

Dear Iron Studios fans the Jurassic Park Art Scale 1/10 ll be sold in separated parts,
Iron Studios is now making new progress at the T-REX and some parts of the car to make it more accurate to the movie, as soon if get finished we ll release the Official photos and the regions that this ll be avaiable:

US$ 89,99
US$ 89,99
US$ 649,99
US$ 649,99

- SET A ( Left Base, Left Back Base + Fence and Plants, Car, Tim & Alex, T-REX )
SRP US$ 1.199,99
- SET B ( Middle and Right Base, Middle and Right Back Base + Fence and Plants, Car, Alan Grant, Ian Malcon )
SRP US$ 1.199,99
I'm waiting for the sets. I read the sets are a larger scale. I wonder if that's correct.

Edit: yes found the write up
"Iron Studios is planning on releasing a larger scale Tyrannosaurus Rex Attack diorama that will include both of these statues. Fans can expect Chronicle Collectibles to release any subsequent pieces needed to complete the diorama."

Last edited by FROBAY; 02-22-2018 at 07:51 PM.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 08:34 PM   #75
rjszar

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
I'm waiting for the sets. I read the sets are a larger scale. I wonder if that's correct.

Edit: yes found the write up
"Iron Studios is planning on releasing a larger scale Tyrannosaurus Rex Attack diorama that will include both of these statues. Fans can expect Chronicle Collectibles to release any subsequent pieces needed to complete the diorama."
I'm not sure larger scale actually means bigger than 1/10. Why would they do that? I think it means it will have more stuff like the ground base, the rear base, the fence and the plants.

This is all too confusing.
Old 02-22-2018, 09:43 PM   #76
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

We have received confirmation from IS that the Dr. Grant & Dr. Malcolm statues will be available again later as part of a future bundle.

We have not announced pricing for any subsequent pieces at this time.

- Robert
Old 02-22-2018, 10:03 PM   #77
Atheris
The Maxx

Holly gezz this is confusing. Can someone tell me who I give money to to buy the the WHOLE dio?

I’m not interested in buying one piece at a time. Who came up with this plan? Gezz

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 10:56 PM   #78
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
Holly gezz this is confusing. Can someone tell me who I give money to to buy the the WHOLE dio?

I’m not interested in buying one piece at a time. Who came up with this plan? Gezz

Chris
Hi Chris! We are putting out whatever IS releases for JP as they release it. Make sense?

- Robert
Old 02-23-2018, 12:02 AM   #79
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjszar View Post

From Instagram

US$ 89,99
US$ 89,99
US$ 649,99
US$ 649,99

SRP US$ 1.199,99
SRP US$ 1.199,99
While I cannot confirm prices above yet, I can confirm the releases above in the order shown are how IS has informed us the pieces will be made available.

- Robert
Old 03-08-2018, 07:30 PM   #80
Chrisrex82
The Herculoids

Still think the sculpt is a bit off. Personally I think the Chronicle sculpt is more accurate for JP
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180308-172553.png
Views:	42
Size:	661.7 KB
ID:	112111  
Chrisrex82 is offline   Reply With Quote