Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 04-17-2018, 11:17 PM   #331
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by statue-man View Post
I thought Chad said on his last video, he would reveal, the Batman in late April, and up for sale on May 5th
I recall the reveal was on "Batman day" in May.
Old 04-18-2018, 09:47 AM   #332
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Can we skip the sneak peek and jump to the full reveal, please?
That'd be OK with me. At this point though, even a sneak peek is better than nothing.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 04:06 PM   #333
king_marvel
The Herculoids

Any chance we will be seeing a Shazam release with the movie coming out next year?
king_marvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 11:12 AM   #334
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Any chance we’ll see the Green Lantern sneak for SDCC?
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 11:22 AM   #335
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
Any chance we’ll see the Green Lantern sneak for SDCC?
I would prefer they didn't tell us anything that will be at SDCC, I'd rather be surprised.
haljordan99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 04:08 PM   #336
grphyx1
Kingpin

So we have a few answers through post #320. I think I may have missed one about darkseid but will try to get a response on it. sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam_Beaver View Post
Another question for Tweeterhead:
Are there any plans/chances on a (original) Kid Flash/Wally West for the Teen Titans line? Or maybe any Flash in the Super Powers line?
DEFINITLY! Kid Flash for TT is a must. I know you’ll see the Flash sooner than later. We’re trying to round out our Justice League line up for the SP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight. View Post
Has Aquaman ever been brought up?
Yes.

Quote:
Chad, You mentioned SUPERBOY in you recent, live video, but you did not mention which Superboy. I was hoping for the Superboy, who appeared in the comics from 1954 to 1984 member of the LSH and appeared on 3 different tv shows.
It would definitely be the Legion version, honestly though…I’d like to get the Legion going before getting to Superboy!!! Now Krypto…that's another story!

Quote:
Chad, I have a question that maybe you have answered already. When you decide on a character to do and have your sketches done, does DC make the final decision before you can proceed with with that character. I'm asking this to see if you have to stay within the confines of the DC Universe as it exists to day. Can you do a character that DC has erased from existence in ZERO HOUR or CRISIS.
Great Question…It’s generally pretty easy, but there are some that I wouldn’t be able to make…anyone in particular you’re asking about??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaavenger View Post
I like Jose Garcia Luis Lopez on Superman and Supergirl but can you use other art references like Mike Grell for Warlord or George Perez for tge Justice League of America satellite years Zatanna? Or are you contractually obligated to use Jose for all DC statues?
I would love to work with those guys!! Jose is a personal favorite of mine, so I reached out to him and as anyone will tell you…he is one of the most generous people I have met. Top Notch!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam_Beaver View Post
Hi Chad, are there any plans on Arsenal/Roy Harper and Aqualad/Tempest/Garth to fill up some slots in the Titans line?
Aqualad for sure!! Not too soon though.

Quote:
Chad, when is the next live video? I'm not the only one, waiting on the BATMAN reveal. I just sold my last Bowen statue (Savage Hulk) got some extra money that's burning a hole in my pocket. I'm going batty.
Next Video will be at the end of May…showing off our Super Powers Catwoman and our new RuPaul!! By now, I assume you have seen the Batman image…this piece just keeps getting better and better. Look for him in June!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
Will any other 1:6 statue from the Burtonverse ever happen?

My Pfeifer needs a Keaton or DeVito, even a Nicholson will work.
That would be epic! I’d love to but no plans right now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Any updates on the HQ replacement heads?
Yes, they are on the boat with Supergirl!! Soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I know he said that Batman was going to be revealed on Batman day in May so I wonder if that is when Robin and Batgirl will be revealed as well.
Plans are to show them at SDCC. I HOPE they are ready. I will tell you guys that Robin next to Batman is so cool!!

Quote:
They seem to be, very quiet about a piece until, they reveal it and put it up for sale the following day. Bowen on the other hand would show the statue in progress at different stages, to build more excitement about the piece. I'm getting a little frustrated about the wait for the Batman piece, I have claimed down a lot since they said it would be revealed in late April. I am concerned about the size of the base on the Batman statue, since Chad stated that the Batman base would be large. I have to examine the size of a statue to see it it will fit in may case, on a few pieces I have had to build a new base for the piece to fit, Which I am doing to the Yamato Batman, and the upcoming Superman maquette. A large decorative base, is a turn off to me, I prefer a simple base, as to not take away from the character. It is the character I'm buying not the base.
Hope you like the reveal. I’m sorry about the delay…he has to be perfect before we show you folks. Regarding Bowen, I would LOVE to show more progress shots, but these days with the digital sculpting makes it a little harder to show a tease without revealing too much!! The base for Batman isn’t huge…you’ll see it in about a month!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
A sneak peek of Bats on May 5th....nice! Hopefully, there's no more delays.
No more!
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 01:05 AM   #337
jlaavenger
Blue Falcon

So please tell me what are the chances of getting the following heroes?

So please tell me what are the chances of getting the following heroes?

Perez Blue/white costumed Zatanna from the JLA post card set or the satellite years JLA

The Warlord by Mike Grell

Dawnstar and Wildfire from the Great Darkness Saga time frame or Crisis.

Last edited by nbr3bagshotrow; 12-14-2020 at 05:40 PM.
jlaavenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 10:48 AM   #338
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Any update at all on the Kandor base?
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 11:05 AM   #339
Graven
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Would love to see the changes Chad promised for the wonder woman exclusive... maybe next live event or some pics?
Graven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 06:51 PM   #340
Kal-L
Doh!

I recently inquired about the Kandor Base and Debbie told me by end of Month. I’m trying remain optimistic since it’s slipped several times now.
Kal-L is offline   Reply With Quote