Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 05-04-2010, 02:23 PM   #1
Richard Caciopp
Doh!

May Mad Monster News Letter

http://www.themadmonstermaker.com/Ne...erMay2010.html
Hey come down and check out my latest addition of the News Letter. Hot off the mental press this morning.
This month there new and exciting things to see.
Some of you may know off spotlight person of the month. That's the person who gives us those wonderful Geometric Design Busts, models and micro models, Al Matrone. Al and me are friends for a great while now, and I'm proud to have him spoken of in high reguard, exactly how I think of him.
I've also 2 redo's of old paint up done in 2004, the She Creature and Christopher Lee's Dracula. She should also check out the individual pages I have for each to, that can be linked to right from the News Letter page. Both are up for sale painted on my busts sale page.
Then there's my favorite thing to do every month, my halarious adventure of the Creech, that being the Creature from the Black Lagoon and his continuous quest to have himself a "Cow". The creature fed up with eating fish, so he's got all sorts of antics getting a cow. Check out this months installment and all the other characters that come along for the fun in the scene. This month's scene takes place right in that famous cave that the creature was carrying off the girl in. A real riot, and so I think.
Finally, I give a blow by blow tale of woe in my quest too make it to the Haunters convention ... Not. "Woe is me." And so it goes and so it is.
this is your mad monster maker signing off now. I look forward to as many comments as you'll give.
until,
the mad monster maker from the village in the middle
Richard Caciopp is offline   Reply With Quote