Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 06-01-2015, 05:16 PM   #21
Thor57
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXEC View Post
Don't worry, you can send your package through USPS.....just do it. I do, all the time with no problem.
http://ircalc.usps.com/MailServices....:00&dvi=100.00
Okay, finally home from the gym and looked at that site. According to the GXG option, my total length plus girth can go up to 108 inches. I wonder why that lady at the PO didnt offer that to me instead of just saying "Nope, its to big. Bye."
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 05:29 PM   #22
IXEC
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
Okay, finally home from the gym and looked at that site. According to the GXG option, my total length plus girth can go up to 108 inches. I wonder why that lady at the PO didnt offer that to me instead of just saying "Nope, its to big. Bye."
Because their lazy....and they work at the PO.

GXG is a rip-off....
IXEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 05:33 PM   #23
Thor57
Teen Titans

GXG is still cheaper than any other option and allows me to legally ship within the parameters.
Old 06-01-2015, 05:36 PM   #24
IXEC
Hellboy

Quote:
GXG is still cheaper than any other option and allows me to legally ship within the parameters.
It's your money...good luck...
Old 06-01-2015, 06:05 PM   #25
Thor57
Teen Titans

Why do you feel GXG is a rip off? I understand it's more expensive than standard USPS but it's still $300 cheaper than the next option.

Here is my fear trying your way. I don't doubt it works in general, but I live in a small town. Very small. If I do the schedule a pick up with faulty numbers to get it through the system, it will go through the same lady at the same post office and she'll refuse it.
Old 06-01-2015, 06:34 PM   #26
IXEC
Hellboy

Quote:
Why do you feel GXG is a rip off? I understand it's more expensive than standard USPS but it's still $300 cheaper than the next option.

Here is my fear trying your way. I don't doubt it works in general, but I live in a small town. Very small. If I do the schedule a pick up with faulty numbers to get it through the system, it will go through the same lady at the same post office and she'll refuse it.
It doesn't work like that. When you fill out the "schedule a pick-up order" that is the "official" record. When your postal person takes it off your porch, it's now "in the system" ( I would leave the postal person a note and tell them to Scan It when they take it off your porch ) and it's done....