Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-24-2018, 02:20 AM   #661
senseimaki
The Herculoids

Wait, I just bought an exclusive Harley after market. Mine is in the single digits. Haven’t opened it yet since am waiting to put up my display case. Am paranoid now that I might have a defective head.

Help!!!
senseimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 03:16 AM   #662
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseimaki View Post
Help!!!
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 08:37 AM   #663
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I gotta get this
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 08:42 AM   #664
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Wait, I just bought an exclusive Harley after market. Mine is in the single digits. Haven’t opened it yet since am waiting to put up my display case. Am paranoid now that I might have a defective head.

Help!!!
Exactly what kind of help are you looking for?
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 09:17 AM   #665
Primus
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:

Help!!!
Aftermarket as in how? If it was a local shop you bought it at then you should have checked the statue before buying. And if it was from EBay then there’s no worries there, you can return it if the Ex head is damaged for a full refund. EBay goes out of there way to protect the buyers not the seller!
Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 09:32 AM   #666
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post

Damn
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 11:57 AM   #667
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Ha, what a confusing post! Why don't you just open it real quick to make sure it's not broken?
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 12:14 PM   #668
senseimaki
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Exactly what kind of help are you looking for?
Thanks! I guess I semi-panicked that it was pretty common. I did look back and read thru the whole thread and now know what the issues are. Here’s to hoping there aren’t any issues when I open my unbox my Harley EX in a few days. But if so, it sounds like the tweeterhead folks are upstanding guys even if they don’t seem to communicate so well from what i’ve Gathered.
senseimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 01:12 PM   #669
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:

Help!!!
I would say anytime you get a statue - even if not displaying it right away - inspect it immediately, especially if you are getting it from Ebay. Ebay does favor the buyer however if you wait to long to then you might be in danger of being stuck with something defective.

If you did get it from your comic book store they should have inspected the statue before selling it to you. Even though I do trust my LCBS implicitly (have been shopping there since the 80's) anytime I ever get a statue from my LCBS I always look at it even if they say they looked at it.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 03:48 PM   #670
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Thanks! I guess I semi-panicked that it was pretty common. I did look back and read thru the whole thread and now know what the issues are. Here’s to hoping there aren’t any issues when I open my unbox my Harley EX in a few days. But if so, it sounds like the tweeterhead folks are upstanding guys even if they don’t seem to communicate so well from what i’ve Gathered.
Why not unbox it now, unless you don't have easy access to it for some reason? No point in waiting.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote