Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 01-10-2011, 04:45 AM   #1
khanage
Doh!

My collection of SIMON BISLEY kits and statues PART 3

From Susumu Sugita, VENOM. Looking forward to finishing this one. ( based on Bisley )

From Shiflett Brothers, OL`SCRATCH. Its not but may as well be based on a Bisley painting.

From Siflett Brothers, NOYNUB. Also not based on art by Bisley.

From Devils Drifter is LOBO`s Chritmas Surprise, thanks to Mark M, I`m now the proud owner of this kit. Awesome casting as well. ( based on Bisley )

From DC Direct sculptured by William Paquet inspired by the art of Bisley come Black and White BATMAN. Very sharp looking statue but not big in size. ( based on Bisley )

From DC Direct is BATMAN ON CLOCK TOWER. I`m now the proud owner of this statue thanks to moon_knight1971, good sized statue. ( based on Bisley )

From Verotik comes SATANIKA, very rare I have been looking for this kit for a long time.
I now have it thanks to MIKE. ( based on Bisley )

From Erick Sosa is CHELONIAN WARRIOR, not based on Simon Bisley but it sure looks like it is.
Fits right in my collection well, thanks Erick.

Sculpted by Roberto and casted by Nektarios comes BISLEY SATANS MISTRESS, I now own this awesome kit based on art work of Simon Bisley thanks to Roberto and Nektarios you guys rock.

Sculpted by Gabe is LOBO inspired by the art of Bisley, thanks to Ramsey from Devils Own Resin I`m now the proud owner of this kit.

Thank you for looking
khanage is offline   Reply With Quote