Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 05-14-2019, 10:31 PM   #11
Mister H
Green Goblin

LOL!
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 11:03 PM   #12
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

No Ma'am!

Gross representation of the character.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 11:17 PM   #13
ddarko
A day without sunshine is like... night.

To be fair to Koto, I wouldn't be surprised if this is what Marvel/Disney requested/approved. I think its right up their alley...
ddarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 02:38 AM   #14
Max Carnage
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by jal4u2c View Post
Design flaws aside, why is everything new coming out part of this Premier line? So now everything is going to be $125+ for anything 1/10 scale? It's like they are focusing on it so that the ArtFx+ line dies off. So far, i have not seen anything to justify the higher price of the Premier over the regular ArtFx+ line. They say more detail. There was nothing wrong with the detail on the ArtFx+ line. That's why it has lasted as long as it has. If this is the new norm for Koto, then i'm out. Even the Bishoujos aren't as "sexy" as they used to be.
That possibility disturbs me too. After the second Avengers wave I was looking forward to see maybe a new X-Men wave but they threw an ArtFX Premiere idea into the pot and now it seems they all focused on this line. Let’s say I am a She Hulk fan and been looking forward to have a statue of her, preferably on much more affordable and enough detailed ArtFX+ line, why is she coming for Premier line instead with a hefty price tag? Thank God I am not a fan. There is nothing wrong if they were to do a Premier version of an already done ArtFX+ character for different take lovers but that is just wrong.

If Koto won’t announce a new ArtFX+ Marvel line this SDCC I’ll be out too. We were saying $80 are much for 1/10 statues but now that they are kinda forcing ArtFX Premier is not good. They would only lost against companies like Iron Studios with this price and product strategy. Regular ArtFX+ line and its detail was more than enough for the price tag since Spider-Man line and especially Avengers wave 2. They also need to continue them with another wave of characters, I hope they do not produce such characters for Premier now just because they found the idea newly and it sounds cool for them.

That She Hulk should have normally came out under the ArtFX+ tag a year ago. Besides the statue looks awful for its price and there is no premier feeling, most importantly this is not what She Hulk should look like.
Max Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 07:43 AM   #15
Tushar
Hellboy

Okay Koto, I'll say this one more time. Instead of focusing on Marvel Comics and DC movies, focus on Marvel (MCU) movies and DC comics. The biggest movie in history just dropped; and you guys have zilch?

I feel genuinely sorry for she-hulk fans. If Marvel comics is micromanaging statue art to this extent, I don't see the point of investing in any new line.
Tushar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 07:45 AM   #16
Tushar
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruzzell View Post
God that's horrid. Hands down the worst Koto statue since I got into Koto about 3 years ago.
Tushar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 07:56 AM   #17
adee
Green Arrow

I'm a big She Hulk fan and I hate when she's depicted this way.

I like her as a fitness model not a body builder.

I'm not into this version at all.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 08:14 AM   #18
Alter Ego
Fantastic Four

Koto, are you watching this thread? The people here are some of your biggest supporters. Your cash cow. So far not a single person in this thread likes or plans on getting this line. We're telling you what you should create for fans: more X-Men 92, Star Wars and Marvel Artfx+, more Marvel and DC fine art statues, and more Bishoujos. (All at a fair price) 99% of people on SF are interested in at least one of these lines. Stick with what you do best!
Alter Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 09:22 AM   #19
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkster702 View Post
No Ma'am!

Gross representation of the character.
You can say that again!
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 10:00 AM   #20
grphyx1
Kingpin

I will say the face is gorgeous
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote