Old 07-02-2008, 10:37 AM   #21
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Excellent work on the paintup guys.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:42 AM   #22
patman
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

k-9, how did you make the base light up? did you change the base entirely? want to do that for my SIM.

am looking at buying another SIM on ebay. did the SIM come with a SS catalogue? i don't remember seeing one with my 1st SIM.

lastly, what color is best when doing a custom SIM? stealth black & blue, chrome black(?), red & gold chrome/metallic, gun metal black/grey? am confused on what to do given so many nice things i have seen here at SF
patman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:46 AM   #23
ickwinzs
The Rock
Adamantium Plus Member

I have done,Matte black and gunmetal,blue and gun metal, all blue and 2 toned Blue. I have use alclad transparent blue and Tamiya clear gloss blue for the blues after chroming the pieces and for the Black I used armory black primer and testors gunmetal in the non buffing metalizer paints.
The choices are endless I want to do one of the classic Iron man pieces to match the color scheme of the Universe X storyline while iron man was in purgatory.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:09 PM   #24
Averone
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickwinzs View Post
I have done,Matte black and gunmetal,blue and gun metal, all blue and 2 toned Blue. I have use alclad transparent blue and Tamiya clear gloss blue for the blues after chroming the pieces and for the Black I used armory black primer and testors gunmetal in the non buffing metalizer paints.
The choices are endless I want to do one of the classic Iron man pieces to match the color scheme of the Universe X storyline while iron man was in purgatory.
So Rick my man, I think Im ready to send the Gun Metal back to you for touch up, are you ready??
Also, I just saw that you where doing a fire base, I think I would like this added to mine, how much would this base cost? Send PM when ready with address info, instructions. Thanks
Averone is offline   Reply With Quote