Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-15-2019, 04:28 PM   #501
built2shred
Phoenix

Just got her last night...

Only issue I had was a very small red speck on her boot... Should be a easy fix since her boots are black...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 12:22 AM   #502
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Probably but be prepared to wait around 12 months for a replacement, plus you'll probably have to email him a few dozen times before you get a response. But yeah I would ask for a replacement.... If your lucky he might have some regulars still left and will just swap it out for one of those..
Yeah... I mean I emailed/ fb messaged him couple of times before regarding other issues but most of them didn’t get a reply and needed grphx to relay the message to him. I really regret ordering direct from tweeterhead especially this piece which didn’t have a good exclusive in the first place. Their customer service had been nothing but stressful and rarely resolves any issue.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 01:06 PM   #503
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

other than the Facebook group here are two other email addresses that I have for contacting Chad

chad@tweeterhead.com

info@tweeterhead.com

Chad emailed me last week from the Chad email address about my address change and it was able to get change and Batman is arriving tomorrow.

There should not be a problem getting a replacement Donna Troy statue. Collectorsr Row on Ebay has more than 10 to sell of the exclusive edition on Ebay and it sounds like he got them from Chad directly due to his post on here. If you get a response where they say it is not replaceable then Chad needs to take one back from the Bay seller.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 01:22 AM   #504
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Just picked up a Donna Troy for $181 from Amazon, Shipped by Amazon. There is actually a cheaper one from Animewild for $173 shipped but I never bought anything from them before so I was will to spend the 8 extra dollars.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 08:28 AM   #505
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
Just picked up a Donna Troy for $181 from Amazon, Shipped by Amazon. There is actually a cheaper one from Animewild for $173 shipped but I never bought anything from them before so I was will to spend the 8 extra dollars.
After the insane price drops that happened with Supergirl, I have no idea why I didn't wait longer on this one...
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 11:22 AM   #506
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Yeah it's a guessing game on which will get the deep discounts. I'm learning that unless Tweeterhead has a really compelling exclusive it's far better to get the statue somewhere else. There will probably be a pretty solid deals on Martian Manhunter soon. Heck just picking him up now at Spec Fiction is a good deal at $209 shipped for the regular.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 11:24 AM   #507
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
Yeah it's a guessing game on which will get the deep discounts. I'm learning that unless Tweeterhead has a really compelling exclusive it's far better to get the statue somewhere else. There will probably be a pretty solid deals on Martian Manhunter soon. Heck just picking him up now at Spec Fiction is a good deal at $209 shipped for the regular.
That is a good deal, but I do use that EX portrait sometimes.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 12:27 PM   #508
Augen
Metal Men

I see some pieces bit personally. I've been wanting a Donna Troy for a while and wanted to support the company that took that chance on her. If I don't then really cannot complain if Chad says on next lesser known character I want to be made "won't happen due to poor sales last time".

I don't blame others looking for deals, I do it on some other pieces as well.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 01:16 PM   #509
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
other than the Facebook group here are two other email addresses that I have for contacting Chad

chad@tweeterhead.com

info@tweeterhead.com

Chad emailed me last week from the Chad email address about my address change and it was able to get change and Batman is arriving tomorrow.

There should not be a problem getting a replacement Donna Troy statue. Collectorsr Row on Ebay has more than 10 to sell of the exclusive edition on Ebay and it sounds like he got them from Chad directly due to his post on here. If you get a response where they say it is not replaceable then Chad needs to take one back from the Bay seller.
I emailed him with both email addresses and tried FB messaging him. No luck so far lol I get the automated reply that the response will be made within 48 -72 hours, but that never happens. How long did it take for you to get a response from Chad regarding Batman?
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 01:25 PM   #510
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I can definitely agree with you Augen about wanting to support Tweeterhead. I ended getting mine through SpecFIction and ended up paying what people probably paid what people did through Tweeterhead's site. If I would have waited another week I probably would have got it cheaper via Ebay but to me this is such a simple yet impressive piece I am fine with what I paid for it. I will probably look for some other pieces at a discounted price in the future (who does not like a bargain) because I am not someone who cares about the exclusive edition.

I have seen on some sites that Wonder Woman is going for a discounted price some places already though.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote