An Ask Sideshow question here would be great! Please know that there are some questions that may well never be answered that get asked a lot (I say MAY since there may be products that we can reveal updates for). Those types of questions are (but not limited to)...
- Questions about teased/previewed product that has never been released on Pre-Order (some examples would be: Alien Queen Hive Diorama, TRON lightcycle, Hellraiser, etc). If we have information to share about a highly anticipated item that we showed years ago through a sketch, video, etc. then we will love to share it with y'all!
- Questions about the exact Pre-Order time frame for an item.
- Status of an order you placed, shipping question on a product you ordered, reward points you've acquired, customer account questions, cancelling an order, a return you want to make, a damaged inquiry, etc. Our helpful customer service department is available to answer questions about specific your order/account/etc and are the best route to go for troubleshooting/resolution/answers.
Wait, does this mean you can't ask any questions that fit the examples above? No, please feel free to do so. I just wanted to warn folks ahead of time that not all questions will be answerable and/or are better answered through other channels in some instances.
Great questions to ask (but not limited to):
- Notice something might be displaying oddly on the site and want to ask about that? Go right ahead!
- Have questions about an item on Pre-Order or In-Stock? Ask away!
- General questions about order placement, rewards program, coupons, gift cards, etc. are welcome (though I do urge folks to always contact our customer service department first for such inquiries) if you feel having answers live in an 'Ask Sideshow' section is beneficial for other members that might have the same question(s).
I (and all Sideshow reps) do love all the questions that pop up and we will try to answer as many that we can.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS
Q: Is a Darth Vader Legendary Scale Figure in the works?
A: This item is still happening but has been going through lots or revisions.
Q: Are more Star Wars Mythos Statues in the works?
A: The Star Wars Mythos line is on indefinite hold at this time per the licensor.
Q: Are more Star Wars Premium Format Figures and Statues in the works?
A: Yes, yes there are. Some from the upcoming Episode VII movie and others from the original and prequel trilogies.
Q: Is the Disney Villain PF Line done?
A: As far as I am aware but the main focus for Disney related items is Star Wars and Marvel. Don't foresee any other Disney properties tackled anytime soon.
Q: Is another Green Lantern Premium Format happening?
A: I really do not know. Given the popularity of the character I can see one in the future but it would be many years away.
Q: Is the Flash going to be made into Premium Format Figure?
A: Unknown at this time.
Q: Juggernaut...is he still happening?
A: I really have no news about Juggernaut. I believe he's still in the pipeline but do not know where he is development wise.
Q: Is there Alien Queen Diorama still going to be released?
A: This project was far too challenging to make it a viable product to be mass produced, so it will remain as a one off piece.
Q: Are more Predator or Alien 1/4 Scale products in the works?
A: There are more Predator and Alien pieces coming down the pipeline but all look to be smaller than 1/4 scale.
Q: Are more Predator or Alien Legendary Scale Busts in the works?
A: Aside from the already shown Alien Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust I really do not know if more are coming.
Q: Ghostbusters PF's....what are the chances?
A: Sideshow currently does not hold the Ghostbuster's license, so I don't see any products from that movie in the near future at least.
Q: Will Legendary Scale Figures that sell out even have a numbered produced published?
A: It's always possible but I really cannot confirm that they will ever have a numbered edition published.