Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-15-2017, 10:35 AM   #6361
DarkKlaw
Frackin!

Hi Alek, thank you for your time and responding to our questions.

I was wondering if Sideshow had any plans on extending the DC Life size bust into other JLA characters like Wonder Woman to complete the trinity?
DarkKlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 08:29 PM   #6362
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Hi Alex,

Do you guys not use the waitlist bar anymore, so that way we can see if we're close to conversions?

Thanks!
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM   #6363
nyvega002
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hey Alex,

When can we expect to learn the next planned X-Men characters to join Wolverine and Magneto?
nyvega002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 03:53 PM   #6364
MaxGoof
Nightwing

Alex,

Have you heard anything further about a Star-Lord Premium Format Figure being considered? It seems pretty crazy that we have $3,000 Guardians of the Galaxy PFF collections with a half dozen statues and we can't get the leader of the team to display with it.
MaxGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 02:10 AM   #6365
StringKeyRhythm
A day without sunshine is like... night.

How are the Venom and Carnage PFs supported to avoid leaning? Can you give us an idea of where the support rods start and end?
StringKeyRhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 11:31 AM   #6366
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Any chance to get the Thanos on Throne Maquette with a more classic shoulder armour?
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 05:53 PM   #6367
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

When edition size is TBD for months why can't you order more then 1? Makes zero sense.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 12:59 PM   #6368
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

That's a good point.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 01:50 PM   #6369
reavengeance
Frackin!

Hey Alex,

I would like to know if the Kylo Bust has a sculpted neckseal or actual leather/fabric neckseal...
It's one of the key questions I have prior to placing an order!

Thanks!
reavengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 05:17 PM   #6370
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Will the Boba Fett life size bust go up for order soon?
Should be up for Pre-Order in early 2018.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
I want to know why Sideshow tried deceiving Wolverine PF buyers buy propping up statue in a photo shoot and then blacking background to give impression of slight upward look. I like forward lunge fierce pose but what worrys me is what am I actually buying ?

It's poor judgment by Sideshow you really need to deliver what fans want. No BS this move was total BS. I preordered this it better be worth my time and money or I'm done with Sideshow!
The photos were taken to show what the accurate angle of Wolverine will be with its updated base.

New photos will be taken and posted as soon as a piece is received in house to show off the new base. Customers will be notified regarding the new photos and they can of course make a decision at that point if they wish to keep their order or cancel it.

Also, if you're not a fan of the new angle (as seen in the photos) then please do contact customer service directly and they can help with cancellation if you so wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Hi Alex, will Sideshow be setting up at WonderCon in March?
At this time there are not plans to be at WonderCon in 2018. The next convention Sideshow will be exhibiting at will be Monsterpalooza in 2018.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_be View Post
Hi Alex, Thanks for the previous answer ! Any chance to see a new Kylo Ren PF coming with the new Star Wars movie ?
There aren't any collectibles planned for 'The Last Jedi' at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atimantium View Post
Hi Alex. I see that you offer some items from Blitzway. I really want to know if you will be offering the new Astronaut statue from them that was just released for order this week.

Edit: You guys are offering it. Thank you. Ordered!
Hope you were able to get your order in for this piece! It launched last week through Sideshow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Now that Disney officially has the rights back for the X-men will the restrictions on certain characters now be lifted ?
Unknown at this time if there will be restrictions on characters for X-men or not given the news about Disney gaining acquisition for those and other properties. We'll just have to see what the future holds. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKlaw View Post
Hi Alek, thank you for your time and responding to our questions.

I was wondering if Sideshow had any plans on extending the DC Life size bust into other JLA characters like Wonder Woman to complete the trinity?
I actually do not know what characters are on tap for future DC Life-Size Busts. I just know that there are some in the works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Hi Alex,

Do you guys not use the waitlist bar anymore, so that way we can see if we're close to conversions?

Thanks!
The wait list bar is only exists on certain products. IE: items without edition sizes, have multiple factors associated with them programming wise (such as shirts that come in different sizes) as examples are items that more often than not will not have wait list bars available to folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyvega002 View Post
Hey Alex,

When can we expect to learn the next planned X-Men characters to join Wolverine and Magneto?
Hopefully before summer of 2018. If things stay on track. *crosses fingers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
Alex,

Have you heard anything further about a Star-Lord Premium Format Figure being considered? It seems pretty crazy that we have $3,000 Guardians of the Galaxy PFF collections with a half dozen statues and we can't get the leader of the team to display with it.
Still haven't heard any news of a Star-Lord happening anytime soon, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StringKeyRhythm View Post
How are the Venom and Carnage PFs supported to avoid leaning? Can you give us an idea of where the support rods start and end?
Both pieces have good inner support, so that should help to prevent any kind of leaning on them.

Carnage has metal support from the keys in his feet and up through the leg and body. Venom has metal support from the portion that keys into the base, up through his arm and into his body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
Any chance to get the Thanos on Throne Maquette with a more classic shoulder armour?
Always possible but I haven't heard of a more classic looking Thanos on Throne happening as a variant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
When edition size is TBD for months why can't you order more then 1? Makes zero sense.
If it's an exclusive then they will almost always be limited to 1 piece per person/household even with a TBD. Exclusive have always been limited in that nature. Collectors edition typically will have a larger quantity limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reavengeance View Post
Hey Alex,

I would like to know if the Kylo Bust has a sculpted neckseal or actual leather/fabric neckseal...
It's one of the key questions I have prior to placing an order!

Thanks!
The neck seal will be sculpted.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote