Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 01-07-2015, 05:13 PM   #1
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Chronicle Collectibles, Terminator Genisys Licensee

Well it's official we are the licensee for all things 1-1 and most resin figure scales, vehicles and HK's.

Paul

Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 05:33 PM   #2
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

That's AWESOME news!

I've stop buying sideshow stuff completely now so I'll be directing most of those funds your way by the looks of things Paul
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 07:40 PM   #3
madmanny
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Very cool
madmanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 02:57 AM   #4
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Can't wait to see what you guys will be making
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 05:12 AM   #5
jaxon
The Herculoids

Love it! Will you guys be changing up the t-800 bust? What I mean is that I've got x2 HCG bust and x3 of Sideshows t-800 busts. I would like to see Something a little different. Shoulders, like what Sideshow did with the t-600 or that famous Stan Winston piece that they used for the opening credits (with the flames). There is a good knock off going around, t-800 with torso. I'm just after a slight variation. And yes I do have a problem when it comes to endoskeletons. One day I'll list them all and take photos.
jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 01:01 PM   #6
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

The bust is our first item and yes I have incorporated pieces of the chest to make the actual display. In other words it's like you cut the Endo off just above the chest. Then that sits on a super cool black base with a plaque. Our Skull will be very different than anything done before and we are trying hard to hit a $499 price range.

This Endoskeleton was created digitally and absolutely gorgeous!

Paul

Old 01-08-2015, 01:39 PM   #7
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

Sad that it's not the T1 / T2 licence but still looking forward to see what you come out with.
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 02:18 PM   #8
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Personally I'd love to revisit the T1 license since that skull has never been produced. There are a few things from T2 I'd like to do over, but most of the product as been revised, retooled and doesn't look like anything used in the actual movie. All of the first three films are controlled by one licensor and he's not willing to license more product to an unknown company, least that's what they told us.

Give it time, who knows...
Old 01-08-2015, 02:32 PM   #9
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
The bust is our first item and yes I have incorporated pieces of the chest to make the actual display. In other words it's like you cut the Endo off just above the chest. Then that sits on a super cool black base with a plaque.
This is sounding fantastic but if you guys plan of having the name Terminator Genisys on the plaque could you make it a removable option so that when it's displayed without the plaque it could just as well be a T-800 from T1 or T2.

I'm sure the film will be fine but it does have the potential to suck and it would be nice to display it without the name Genisys, also having the name of the character displayed on a life size bust is not necessary at times when they are as universally known as the Endo is, it's like having the name Hulk displayed on a Hulk bust.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 04:44 PM   #10
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

We are doing a logo plaque and it's an industry standard these days, licensor's expect it. We may have it as a separate piece, but it will most likely be attached at the factory. It will be the Terminator Genisys logo.

I'm not a big fan of putting Endoskull on the plaque, but I do like the movie logo with the product.

Will post photos when we can....

Paul