Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 04-08-2015, 07:08 PM   #1
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Talking My Tour of Chronicle

Awesome day! Paul was kind enough to give me and my wife a tour of Chronicle Collectibles. Paul, it was a pleasure meeting you and all members of Chronicle Collectibles. Everyone was very kind, personable and gracious. Thanks again Paul and all members of the Chroncle family, the pleasure was all mine.

I will start by saying I have few pictures to post and unfortunately I am unable to post them at this time. A while back Paul mentioned he was willing to give a tour of the facility to SF members and customers. I jumped at the opportunity to take a tour because I wanted to meet Paul who we so frequently interact with here on State Forum, and I wanted to see ED-209 and Cain in person. Paul is a great guy. I was expecting a quick tour but he wound up spending over 2 1/2 hours with us!!!! showing us the grounds, collectibles and taking all things Chronicle and statue industry related. I wasn't expecting a 3 hour tour but I was most grateful of Paul's time. Thanks again, my man!

Cain and ED-209 are absolutely stunning in person. Not collectibles, but works of art. Cain is MUCH larger than he appears in photos. I was pleasantly surprised. His presence is commanding. These two are the most impressive works of robotic art I've ever seen. Seeing ED-209 in person was like getting reunited with a long lost family member. So friggin beautiful. Every detail exactly as it should be, it was like seeing him in Ultra High Definition only better as you can appreciate and take in every single detail and nuance of his appearance. Robocop heaven right there! This was the first time I've seen in person what ED-209 is supposed to look like and he's such a fabulous design. Not as tall as Cain (as he should be) but his width and thickness are so damn impressive, such a powerful and frightening character. I still think it's a head scratcher people want to own Cain over ED but that will change in a couple of weeks when he ships. Upon my and others collectors' request, I'm pleased the Chronicle crew decided to increase the size of ED's base even if it added to the MSRP as it creates a nicer, larger display. As an ED-209 lover, the dome is flawless both in shape and construction. So beautiful could make a grown man cry. After seeing this guy realize how bad the other versions are, not bashing just speaking the truth. As outrageous as this may sound ED-209 and Cain are possibly the most impressive and beautiful companion pieces in the short history of this pre-painted hobby.

I strongly urge everyone who is on the fence, ORDER NOW. these are two pieces you do not want to miss out on. they are flawless masterpieces and it would be HORRENDOUS if one willingly passed and changed their mind down the road. As I got into my car after leaving the tour, being the HUGE Robocop fan I am, I realized how foolish I was for waiting until last week to place an order. As so many others said, this a rare opportunity we have to own Phil's art, do let it pass you by.

I had the exclusive opportunity to see the Terminator Genesis 1/4 Endo statue in person. It's Flawless. The proportions and detail are unrivaled. My wife who patiently puts up with my hobby was blown away by its intricacy and sharp details for its scale. The BFG is awesome. It's a futuristic minigun design and i LOVE it. People that are asking for the gun to be removed will not want it removed when they see it in person. Removing the gun would be removing the fun. Regarding space issues, if displayed forward the gun will point outward take up no additional shelf space compared to a traditional 1/4 statue. The forward marching Endo, wielding a futuristic minigun will be the sharpest, most powerful endo statue to date.

The 1:5 scale T-Rex bust is a piece thet I've been wanting to own for years and seeing it in person only made me want it more. I was impressed and surprised by his scale. For me the wall mount option is just what the doctor ordered.

There was a TON more eye candy at Chronicle headquarters (hehehehehe) I would recommend to EVERYONE if you are a SF member, customer or soon to be customer in the area, call Paul ahead of time and schedule a tour and see what this company is all about, I promise it will take your appreciation for what they do to another level. EXPECT BIG THINGS from Chroncle in the near future. I'm so friggin excited for the collectors as they are gonna flip when they see what Chroncle has planned in the coming months and years. Chronicle has taken the collectible industry by storm and for me they are without a doubt currently the most exciting company in the business. I greatly appreciate that they don't just want to give us artists interpretations, they strive to produce definitive, unparalleled art pieces for our collections. Thank you Paul and the ENTIRE Chronlcie family for making our collecting dreams come true and the best thing is, they've only just begun

PS, thanks for the shirt.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 08:54 PM   #2
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Shogun,

Was nice meeting you and your lovely wife, the pleasure was all mine. It's nice to put a face to a username and I'd like to invite any members or customers to come on by the studio.

We are working hard to make the best product possible and offer a level of service not experienced in a while.

Again you are to kind sir and I'm glad you are in the Chronicle family.....

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 09:06 PM   #3
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
Awesome day! Paul was kind enough to give me and my wife a tour of Chronicle Collectibles. Paul, it was a pleasure meeting you and all members of Chronicle Collectibles. Everyone was very kind, personable and gracious. Thanks again Paul and all members of the Chroncle family, the pleasure was all mine.

I will start by saying I have few pictures to post and unfortunately I am unable to post them at this time. A while back Paul mentioned he was willing to give a tour of the facility to SF members and customers. I jumped at the opportunity to take a tour because I wanted to meet Paul who we so frequently interact with here on State Forum, and I wanted to see ED-209 and Cain in person. Paul is a great guy. I was expecting a quick tour but he wound up spending over 2 1/2 hours with us!!!! showing us the grounds, collectibles and taking all things Chronicle and statue industry related. I wasn't expecting a 3 hour tour but I was most grateful of Paul's time. Thanks again, my man!

Cain and ED-209 are absolutely stunning in person. Not collectibles, but works of art. Cain is MUCH larger than he appears in photos. I was pleasantly surprised. His presence is commanding. These two are the most impressive works of robotic art I've ever seen. Seeing ED-209 in person was like getting reunited with a long lost family member. So friggin beautiful. Every detail exactly as it should be, it was like seeing him in Ultra High Definition only better as you can appreciate and take in every single detail and nuance of his appearance. Robocop heaven right there! This was the first time I've seen in person what ED-209 is supposed to look like and he's such a fabulous design. Not as tall as Cain (as he should be) but his width and thickness are so damn impressive, such a powerful and frightening character. I still think it's a head scratcher people want to own Cain over ED but that will change in a couple of weeks when he ships. Upon my and others collectors' request, I'm pleased the Chronicle crew decided to increase the size of ED's base even if it added to the MSRP as it creates a nicer, larger display. As an ED-209 lover, the dome is flawless both in shape and construction. So beautiful could make a grown man cry. After seeing this guy realize how bad the other versions are, not bashing just speaking the truth. As outrageous as this may sound ED-209 and Cain are possibly the most impressive and beautiful companion pieces in the short history of this pre-painted hobby.

I strongly urge everyone who is on the fence, ORDER NOW. these are two pieces you do not want to miss out on. they are flawless masterpieces and it would be HORRENDOUS if one willingly passed and changed their mind down the road. As I got into my car after leaving the tour, being the HUGE Robocop fan I am, I realized how foolish I was for waiting until last week to place an order. As so many others said, this a rare opportunity we have to own Phil's art, do let it pass you by.

I had the exclusive opportunity to see the Terminator Genesis 1/4 Endo statue in person. It's Flawless. The proportions and detail are unrivaled. My wife who patiently puts up with my hobby was blown away by its intricacy and sharp details for its scale. The BFG is awesome. It's a futuristic minigun design and i LOVE it. People that are asking for the gun to be removed will not want it removed when they see it in person. Removing the gun would be removing the fun. Regarding space issues, if displayed forward the gun will point outward take up no additional shelf space compared to a traditional 1/4 statue. The forward marching Endo, wielding a futuristic minigun will be the sharpest, most powerful endo statue to date.

The 1:5 scale T-Rex bust is a piece thet I've been wanting to own for years and seeing it in person only made me want it more. I was impressed and surprised by his scale. For me the wall mount option is just what the doctor ordered.

There was a TON more eye candy at Chronicle headquarters (hehehehehe) I would recommend to EVERYONE if you are a SF member, customer or soon to be customer in the area, call Paul ahead of time and schedule a tour and see what this company is all about, I promise it will take your appreciation for what they do to another level. EXPECT BIG THINGS from Chroncle in the near future. I'm so friggin excited for the collectors as they are gonna flip when they see what Chroncle has planned in the coming months and years. Chronicle has taken the collectible industry by storm and for me they are without a doubt currently the most exciting company in the business. I greatly appreciate that they don't just want to give us artists interpretations, they strive to produce definitive, unparalleled art pieces for our collections. Thank you Paul and the ENTIRE Chronlcie family for making our collecting dreams come true and the best thing is, they've only just begun

PS, thanks for the shirt.

wait what? trex bust?
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 09:26 PM   #4
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Shogun,

Was nice meeting you and your lovely wife, the pleasure was all mine. It's nice to put a face to a username and I'd like to invite any members or customers to come on by the studio.

We are working hard to make the best product possible and offer a level of service not experienced in a while.

Again you are to kind sir and I'm glad you are in the Chronicle family.....

Paul
Dude, today was a blast. Hell, even my wife had a great time.
Old 04-08-2015, 09:53 PM   #5
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin2323 View Post
wait what? trex bust?
Wish list thread.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:40 PM   #6
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Awesome! I tried to get a tour a couple of weeks ago but had to cancel on Paul due to work. Now I plan on getting that tour when I pick up my Terror Dog later this month.

Sounds like a great time, cannot wait!
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 11:10 PM   #7
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson View Post
Awesome! I tried to get a tour a couple of weeks ago but had to cancel on Paul due to work. Now I plan on getting that tour when I pick up my Terror Dog later this month.

Sounds like a great time, cannot wait!
Terror Dog sample I saw looked awesome. You are gonna love him.
Old 04-09-2015, 05:00 AM   #8
CAIN MKII
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Any pictures to share
CAIN MKII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:52 AM   #9
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Wish list thread.
incredible how i missed that.

oh and yeah........any pics
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 12:14 PM   #10
Fremen
Birds of Prey

Quote:
Terror Dog sample I saw looked awesome. You are gonna love him.
I know this is a strange question but...did you lift him up (I am such a weight snob. I can't help it.)? If so, does he have a good weight to him?

Really thinking about getting this one.
Fremen is offline   Reply With Quote